Subject: [jose] Example DEFLATE vectors for JWE?

From: "Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 01:20:18 -0700

Hi guys,

The new DEFLATE implementation in our Nimbus JOSE+JWT library seems to be incorrect and I want to find out where the problem is. It would help a lot of we had some example test vectors for that in the JWE appendix.

If anyone has been able to correctly implement DEFLATE in Java 6, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Vladimir

--

Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com : [email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 11:18:31 +0200

A JUNIT test from jsoncrypto.org is here:
https://code.google.com/p/jsoncrypto/source/browse/trunk/testsrc/org/jsoncrypto/JcBaseTest.java#1366
Although that does not contain fixed “strings”.

Beware that jsoncrypto uses the new 5-part jwe already (IV moved from header to top level)

The JAVA implementation is here:
https://code.google.com/p/jsoncrypto/source/browse/trunk/src/org/jsoncrypto/util/Compress.java

The code was borrowed from this post: (claims to be compatible with .net)
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6717165/how-can-i-zip-and-unzip-a-string-using-gzipoutputstream-that-is-compatible-with

have fun
Axel

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [jose] Example DEFLATE vectors for JWE?

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Vladimir

--
Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com<http://www.NimbusDS.com> : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

<http://nimbusds.com>