Subject: [jose] call for agenda items

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 06:48:13 -0400

Folks,

We'll be putting together a draft agenda later today. Here are the 
documents I've identified as having been updated since Atlanta. These 
will be on the agenda. Additionally, I would expect some agenda time to 
resolve the last of the polls from IETF84. Any other agenda time requests?

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms/
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption/
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key/
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature/

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-barnes-jose-use-cases-01.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-jones-jose-json-private-key-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-jones-jose-jwe-json-serialization-02.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-jones-jose-jws-json-serialization-02.txt

Regards,
Karen

---

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:38:36 +0000

I'll plan to give a brief overview of the changes made to the specs since IETF 84.

I'd like us to reserve time on the agenda to discuss these topics as well:
  - Bringing JWS, JWE, JWK, and JWA to working group last call
  - Adopting the JSON serialization documents as working group documents
  - Input from the W3C WebCrypto WG on the need for a JSON private key format, and whether we want to meet that need

				Thanks,
				-- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Karen O'Donoghue
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [jose] call for agenda items

Folks,

We'll be putting together a draft agenda later today. Here are the documents I've identified as having been updated since Atlanta. These will be on the agenda. Additionally, I would expect some agenda time to resolve the last of the polls from IETF84. Any other agenda time requests?

Regards,
Karen

_______________________________________________
jose mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose