Subject: [jose] #3: Concat used outside of key agreement

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 23:23:53 -0000

#3: Concat used outside of key agreement

 Concat is specified in NIST SP800-56A, specifically for the purpose of key
 agreement.  JWE uses it outside of that context, so implementations will
 not be FIPS-compliant.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>