Subject: [jose] #6: Unclear requirements levels on fields

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 23:23:59 -0000

#6: Unclear requirements levels on fields

 Most of the fields in JWE and JWS are listed as OPTIONAL, even though they
 are REQUIRED in some cases.  For example, when "alg" is a key agreement
 algorithm, "epk" MUST be present.  The document should elaborate the
 requirements so that implementations can know whether they have a complete
 object.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/6>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>