Subject: [jose] #5: Unclear instructions for key management

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 23:23:57 -0000

#5: Unclear instructions for key management

 The document uses the phrases “When key agreement is employed...” and
 “When key wrapping, key encryption, or key agreement with wrapping are
 employed...” without telling the recipient how to tell which case he’s in.
 Apparently this should be based on the "alg" parameter, but nowhere is it
 specified which "alg" values fall into which bin.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/5>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>