Subject: [jose] #144: Section 4.9.1

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:26:31 -0000

#144: Section 4.9.1

 A.  s/(s)// in the first sentence

 B.  MUST NOT be empty - re-write as MUST be at least 8 octets long

 C.  p2s MUST be generated fresh for every new encryption operation

 D.  Is the salt base64 encoded or not - unclear

 F.  "originally recommended" would imply that the recommendation has
 changed since then - has it and if so then why are we using the new
 recommendation

 G.  If a new version of JWS is created with has key management for MAC
 operations, is the parenthetical comment still true?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/144>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:25:52 -0000

#144: Section 4.9.1.  Header Parameters Used for PBES2 Key Encryption

  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/144#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>