Subject: [jose] #148: Section 5. Cryptographic Algorithms for JWK

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:49:58 -0000

#148: Section 5.  Cryptographic Algorithms for JWK

 A. Don't need to do expansions if they have been done in the intro

 B.  Why do I care about JWK Set in this introduction?  this sentence can
 be deleted

 C.  Sentence 3 does not scan for me

 JWK is a JSON data structure that holds the representation of a key value.
 These keys can be either asymmetric or symmetric.  They can hold both
 public and private information about a key.

 This section defines the parameters for the keys used in the algorithms
 defined in this document.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/148>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>