Subject: [jose] #79: Validation of JWK objects and JWK sets

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:49:43 -0000

#79: Validation of JWK objects and JWK sets

 Some place in the document there needs to be a discussion of how to
 validate a JWK element.

 Need to have a statement that each JWK in the set is to be validated
 independently, the invalidation of one JWK in the set does not affect the
 validity of any other JWK in the set.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/79>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>