Subject: [jose] #133: Section 3.7. Additinoal Digital Signature/MAC Algorithms and Parameters

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:25:47 -0000

#133: Section 3.7. Additinoal Digital Signature/MAC Algorithms and Parameters

 Most of this section does not belong in this section.  There might need to
 be some type of section on how to register additional algorithms.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/133>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:06:29 -0000

#133: Section 3.7. Additional Digital Signature/MAC Algorithms and Parameters

  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/133#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>