Subject: [jose] #108: Section 4.1.6

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:38:06 -0000

#108: Section 4.1.6

 See all of the issues in the JWK document #77

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/108>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 02:39:27 -0000

#108: Section 4.1.6 "x5c" (X.509 Certificate Chain) Header Parameter

  signature              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/108#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>