Subject: [jose] #85: Section 7.1.1. Registration Template

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:59:59 -0000

#85: Section 7.1.1. Registration Template

 A. SHOULD NOT is not acceptable in a template.  This needs to be a
 positive statement.  If it is a SHOULD then reasons for exceptions MUST be
 detailed out for the experts and IANA.

 B. For the Parameter Information Class - what is the purpose of having
 this field in the registry?  Why is this information defined someplace
 other than the specification?  (Note that if the suggestion to use private
 as a JSON object is accepted then this makes lots of sense.)

 C. S/IETF/IESG/ for change controller.
     The IESG should be for all IESG documents independent of track.

 D. There should be a ktyp field in the template so that a mechanical check
 for duplication of entries can be done.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/85>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>