Subject: [jose] #114: Section 4.1.10 "crit" (Critical) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:44:32 -0000

#114: Section 4.1.10 "crit" (Critical) Header Parameter

 A. What is meant by an extension to this specification - is that only a v2
 or it is just anyone who defines a new header parameter?

 B. Sentence #2 needs a grammar re-write

 C. Does it make a difference if they are unprotected header fields?
 Should they be required to be protected?

 D. If you are looking at the JWA document, then you need to say that this
 is just the first version and not a revision to it.

 E. re-write MUST NOT to be MUST if possible - 2119 language issue

 F. Remove redundant statement on where it occurs.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/114>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>