Subject: [jose] JOSE WG Interim Meeting, 19 August 2013, reminder and webex info

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:35:49 -0400

Folks,

As a reminder, the jose wg will meet next Monday, 19 August at 2300 UTC 
(4 pm PDT, 7 pm EDT). Our objective is to review and close issues and 
prepare for WGLC.

The draft agenda is at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/08/19/jose/agenda/agenda-interim-2013-jose-5

The webex information is below. In anticipation of the meeting 
discussions, please review the issue tracker.

Regards,
Karen

Topic: JOSE WG Interim Meeting
Date: Monday, August 19, 2013
Time: 5:00 pm, Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 644 966 531
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=231485097&UID=1609345172&PW=NZGNkMjVjNWI1&RT=MiM2 

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=231485097&UID=1609345172&PW=NZGNkMjVjNWI1&ORT=MiM2 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:644 966 531

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=231485097&UID=1609345172&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAjpssR1cxKDsMFQwA6xXAOM3y5wCk9w1j4HR0TrY4Y3y&RT=MiM2 

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x644966531#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.