Subject: Re: [jose] #31: Add extractability field for JWK

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:53:51 -0000

#31: Add extractability field for JWK

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Punted onto the shoulders of the web crypto group

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/31#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:54:25 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Real resolution is won't fix.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/31#comment:3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>