Subject: [jose] #181: Examples

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:23:49 -0000

#181: Examples

 I have not found many of the examples to be very useful when looking how
 things are working.  There is not really any benefit to having three
 different signature examples that differ only in the signature algorithm
 that is used.  Also there is no need to have lots of full detail examples
 where things are basically duplicated.

 The examples should give the ability to find out how things work when
 doing the different things.  These include: key discovery, key management,
 using different key types.

 Will try and develop a new list of examples that should be included.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/181>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>