Subject: [jose] #135: Separate key management and content encryption algorithsm to separate top level sections

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:40:18 -0000

#135: Separate key management and content encryption algorithsm to separate top
level sections

 Making the top level sections separating the content encryption algorithms
 and the key management algorithms will make things cleaner rather than
 having them intermixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/135>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>