Subject: [jose] #164: Section 1. Introduction

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:26:20 -0000

#164: Section 1. Introduction

 A.  in para 1 - s/sequences of octets/sequence of octets/

 B.  in para 2 - s/representations/serializations/

 C.  in para 3 - refer to the registry for where the algorithms are set -
 de-emphasis the JWA reference

 D.  in para 3 - delete the second sentence - not relevant to this
 document.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/164>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>