Subject: [jose] #171: Section 4.1.3 "zip" (Compression Algorithm) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:06:42 -0000

#171: Section 4.1.3 "zip" (Compression Algorithm) Header Parameter

 A.  Should compression be allowed for JWS?

 B.  Redundant statement "If no 'zip' parameter..." and should be removed.
 This is implicit.

 C.  Raise the head of the argument from Richard about does this need to be
 integrity protected.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/171>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>