Subject: [jose] #120: Section 7.1. JWS Compact Serialization

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:51:56 -0000

#120: Section 7.1. JWS Compact Serialization

 A. How do you know it is compact? (first sentence)

 B. This should specify a set of requirements that need to be stated in
 order to have a compact serialization
          - No unprotected header items
          - one signer

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/120>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>