Subject: [jose] #125: Section 2. Terminology

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 01:48:09 -0000

#125: Section 2. Terminology

 Collision Resistant Namespace - see comment in JWK.

 Most of the others in section 2.1 can be deleted

 Most of the JWE * headers in section 2.2 can be deleted

 All of section 2.4 are not needed as algorithms should not be looking at
 the internals of JWE/JWS.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/125>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>