Subject: [jose] #90: Section 9 References

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:05:39 -0000

#90: Section 9 References

 Why is ECMAScript normative?

     Use current version of DER/CER - Does this need to be normative?

     Does JWS need to be normative?

     RFC 1421?

     RFC2046 - why is this normative?

     RFC 3986 - why is this normative?

     RFC 5226 - why is this normative?

     RFC 3447 should be normative if using it for security considerations.

     RFC 6030 should be normative if using it for security considerations.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/90>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>