Subject: [jose] #128: Section 3.1. "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter Values for JWS

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:02:41 -0000

#128: Section 3.1. "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter Values for JWS

 A.  Change the title "Algorithm Identifiers"

 B.  Move the fact that this is a set of identifiers to be used as
 parameter values for JWS should be part of the text in section 3.

 C.  The fact that identifiers are short strings belongs in the
 introduction and in the registry designated expert instructions and not
 here.

 D.  The discussion on Implementation Requirements belongs in the
 terminology section and not here.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/128>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>