Subject: [jose] #104: Section 4.1.2 "jku" (JKW Set URL) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:33:41 -0000

#104: Section 4.1.2  "jku" (JKW Set URL) Header Parameter

 If a jku is being used to provide information about binding the signer
 identity and the key together, then it needs to be part of the protected
 header.  Otherwise this value can be changed without breaking the
 signature making it appear as if a different signer identity was bound to
 the key.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/104>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>