Subject: [jose] #64: Pointer to JWA in abstract needs evaluation

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:29:59 -0000

#64: Pointer to JWA in abstract needs evaluation

 It is not clear to me that the pointer to the JWA document in the abstract
 is either necessary or correct.  The sentence implies that all of the
 algorithms are in this document.  This will not be a true statement over
 time.  It is also not clear that this is information that is useful for
 the abstract to possess.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/64>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>