Subject: [jose] #100: Section 4.1 Reserved Header Parameter Names

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:26:49 -0000

#100: Section 4.1 Reserved Header Parameter Names

 A. The discussion on short names needs to be done in the introduction and
 not here - also it should be placed as guidance in the registry for the
 experts.  This should also include the fact that you need to look at
 values for many of these as well as the names.

 B. s/via/????/ this should be changed to a different term.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/100>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>