Subject: [jose] #134: Section 4.1

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:38:26 -0000

#134: Section 4.1

 A. Suggested replacement text for the last sentence of the first paragraph

  Two types of algorithms are specified in this section.  The first are
 those that deal with the CEK value, either encrypting it (using a
 symmetric or asymmetric key) or producing it directly from a shared secret
 (using either a shared value or asymmetric key).

 B.  Don't need the entire spiel in the description of the management
 algorithm - that goes in the section below.  Just the highlights.  I would
 be comfortable with just using the abbreviations here since it is a table
 and not use the full names.

 C. delete paragraph on short identifiers (moves to intro)

 D.  If the second paragraph following the table is kept, then it should be
 more detailed on what the concepts are and what they mean.  Possibly with
 multiple paragraphs.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/134>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:12:30 -0000

#134: Section 4.1 "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter Values for JWE

  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/134#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>