Subject: [jose] #76: Seciton 3.6 - "x5t" (X.509 Certificate Thumbprint) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:45:31 -0000

#76: Seciton 3.6 - "x5t" (X.509 Certificate Thumbprint) Header Parameter

 A. Hash algorithm extensibility note needs to go here for algorithm
 agility

 B. There are additional requirements imposed on the representation of
 members in the JWK and the contents of the certificate.  For example the
 use and alg need to be compatible.

 C. Title should be "x56" (X.509 Certificate SHA-1 Thumbprint) Parameter

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/76>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>