Subject: Re: [jose] #5: Unclear instructions for key management

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 08:56:03 -0000

#5: Unclear instructions for key management

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Richard noted that he thought is was sufficient now.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/5#comment:4>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>