Subject: [jose] #78: Seciton 4. JSON Web Key Set (JWK Set) Format

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:48:56 -0000

#78: Seciton 4. JSON Web Key Set (JWK Set) Format

 A. In the first sentence - there is no need to document the structure o a
 JWK - this is what section 4.1 is for s/as the value of its "keys"
 member//

 B. names within does not say it is at a single lexical scope or not.

 C. MAY in paragraph 3 is wrong - see 2119 analysis (Ticket #48)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/78>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>