Subject: Re: [jose] #30: Alighn key usages with WebCrypto

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:47:24 -0000

#30: Alighn key usages with WebCrypto

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The working group decided that it wanted to keep it's currently
 restrictions in order to keep the security model that it is using.  It
 will be up to the WebCrypto group to decide how to define a set of key
 usages or a map of key usages that would be useful for them.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/30#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>