Subject: [jose] #58: Remove repeated, ephemeral, or obvious terminology

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:59:10 -0000

#58: Remove repeated, ephemeral, or obvious terminology

 The terminology sections contain many terms that are either (1) already
 defined in other documents, (2) used only once, (3) define well-known
 terms (e.g. plaintext, ciphertext).  The first should be replaced with a
 reference to the given document.  The second should just be removed and
 defined in place.  The third should just be deleted.  The documents also
 fail to define some terms related to unprotected headers.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |     Status:  new
Component:  json-web-    |  Milestone:
  signature              |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/58>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>