Subject: Re: [jose] #32: Move definition of + and - from the individual sections into Section 1 (terminology)

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 11:19:59 -0000

#32: Move definition of + and - from the individual sections into Section 1
(terminology)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 Now really the same as issue #49

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  duplicate
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/32#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>