Subject: [jose] #169: Section 4.1.1 "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:00:25 -0000

#169: Section 4.1.1 "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter

 A.  See comments for JWS

 B.  para 1 - s/identifies a/identifies the/

 C.  Text does not recognize the multiple recipient case in rejecting the
 JWE

 D.  SHOULD seems to not be 2119 - also what are the conditions where the
 SHOULD can be violated.

 E.  I need to find where it was the case (think it was implicit direct)
 but there were some cases where I thought that the alg could be omitted
 based on emails.

 F.  Kill reference on the registry - The initial population is ok for
 that.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/169>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>