Subject: [jose] #57: Move common elements to a section in JWS

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:58:09 -0000

#57: Move common elements to a section in JWS

 There are several sections that are repeated between the four documents.
 These sections should all be moved to a common location (say JWS), and
 referenced from the others.

 Proposed resolution:  Create a section in JWS with the following list of
 topics, and remove the corresponding sections in the other documents, and
 add a reference to JWS.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]               |      Owner:  draft-barnes-jose-use-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  draft-barnes-jose-use-   |  Milestone:
  cases                              |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/57>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:53:26 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-jose-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  draft-barnes-jose-use-cases => json-web-signature

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  new
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  signature              |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/57#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>