Subject: [jose] #154: Section 6.1. JSON Web Signature and Encryption Algorithm Registery

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:28:24 -0000

#154: Section 6.1. JSON Web Signature and Encryption Algorithm Registery

 A.  Good crypto practice says that the same algorithm should only be
 registered in one location.  See Russ arguments.

 B.  Break the first sentence into two sentences? 1) Create registry.  2)
 Perform some registration for alg and enc.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/154>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>