Subject: [jose] #151: Section 5.2.1.1 "crv" (Curve) Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:06:57 -0000

#151: Section 5.2.1.1 "crv" (Curve) Parameter

 A. Do we have a central location where curve names are going to be
 registered?  When is a new curve registered - is this part of the
 algorithm definition?  If this is true then each algorithm needs to state
 what curve it uses in the algorithm description.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/151>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>