Subject: [jose] #80: Section 4.1 "keys" (JSON Web Key Set) Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:51:28 -0000

#80: Section 4.1 "keys" (JSON Web Key Set) Parameter

 A. s/(JSON Web Key Set)//

 B. s/JSON Web Key (JWK)/JWK/

 C. On the assumption that arrays are ordered.  There should be a statement
 that placement in the array does/does not indicate a preference on the
 part of the creator.

 D. The header on this section needs to be re-done.  You cannot use JSON
 Web Key Set as the parenthetical name here - it means the wrapper that
 this is in.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/80>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>