Subject: [jose] #130: Section 3.3

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:12:29 -0000

#130: Section 3.3

 A.  Do we need to have minimum key sizes placed somewhere other than here
 as well?  Does this need to be in the registry?

 B.  The size of the signature is a function of the key size and is
 independent of the size of the hash.  This means that the next to last
 paragraph is incorrect

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/130>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:15:08 -0000

#130: Section 3.3.  Digital Signature with RSASSA-PKCS1-V1_5

  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/130#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>