Subject: [jose] #163: Appendix A. Algorithm Identifier Cross reference

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:14:45 -0000

#163: Appendix A. Algorithm Identifier Cross reference

 A. This table needs to be changed to make it more readable.  Do we have
 suggestions about this should be done?

 B. Do the identifiers from the W3C WebCrypto group need to be included in
 this table?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/163>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>