Subject: [jose] Agenda for 4 September Meeting Posted

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:27:01 -0700

I have posted a tentative agenda for the next telechat.  If you have issues
that you want to be on the agenda and I have not included them please let me
and Karen know.

On a personal note, I will not be able to make the next telechat for medical
reasons.  I will be on email through Tuesday to discuss the issues on the
agenda in email if you want my opinions.

Jim

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/09/04/jose/agenda/agenda-interi
m-2013-jose-6

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:36:08 -0400

Folks,

Below is the webex info for next Wednesday's meeting. As Jim stated 
earlier, the draft agenda is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/09/04/jose/agenda/agenda-interim-2013-jose-6

Regards,
Karen

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: jose wg interim
Date: Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 644 599 226
Meeting Password: crypto

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=234067757&UID=508402732&PW=NNzRjNzdlNzlh&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:644 599 226

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=234067757&UID=508402732&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAoXlp96b4LIT4k1SQGEfcVUXJS-eUAA1/W31kndICTvq 

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF 
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x644599226#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that 
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.