Subject: [jose] #112: Section 4.1.9 "cty" (Content Type) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:43:06 -0000

#112: Section 4.1.9 "cty" (Content Type) Header Parameter

 A. What else MAY the cty member be used for? 2119 language and ambiguity

 B. If it has no effect on JWS processing, then it should have no 2119
 language

 C. It says that type cty value SHOULD be ignored - under what
 circumstances should it not be ignored.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/112>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>