Subject: [jose] #93: New Appendix - How to find a key

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:19:46 -0000

#93: New Appendix - How to find a key

 There should be a new - informational - appendix added to this document
 that describes how to go from the various fields or lack of fields to get
 a key.  This should include all of the methods of finding keys that Mike
 has described to me over the duration of this project.  This would be
 everything from following a jku to the application provides a method to
 find the key.  The description should contain a series of steps and a
 description of what information is retrieved by doing this.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/93>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>