Subject: [jose] #118: Section 6. Key Identification

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:50:44 -0000

#118: Section 6. Key Identification

 A. This section to be placed in the section on header descriptions or in
 the new appendix where it is tied to useful information.  Where it
 currently sits it is not really useful.

 B. What does it mean to reject the input in the last sentence?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/118>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>