Subject: [jose] #65: Section 1. Introduction

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:31:54 -0000

#65: Section 1. Introduction

 A. The last sentence in paragraph one implies that this is the complete
 set.  This is not true.  This should reference back to the registry
 defined in JWA and not JWA as the authority for the set of algorithms in
 this document.

 B. Is this one of those situations where we care about the smallness of
 the member names.  If so then this should be stated and justified in this
 section.

 C. Is this one of those situations where we care about the smallness of
 the member values.  If so then this should be stated and justified in this
 section.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/65>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>