Subject: [jose] #92: Appendix B.

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:06:28 -0000

#92: Appendix B.

 What is a normative vs a non-normative example?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/92>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 23:12:30 -0000

#92: Appendix B.

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 This is an exact textual duplicate of #91.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  duplicate
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/92#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>