Subject: [jose] #137: Section 4.6 Direct Encryption with a Shared Symmetric Key

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:45:59 -0000

#137: Section 4.6 Direct Encryption with a Shared Symmetric Key

 A.  The mechanics of establishing the shared key are defined by the
 application.

 B.  Should it be an empty octet string or a constant value octet string
 (i.e. DIRECT)

 C.  Reference to security considerations here on problems with using
 direct keys.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/137>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>