Subject: Re: [jose] #14: Support longer wrapped keys than OAEP allows

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 09:13:48 -0000

#14: Support longer wrapped keys than OAEP allows

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 This question was for dealing with things like directly encrypting a JWK
 by an OAEP key and not for dealing with symmetric keys.

 At IETF 87 it was decided to close this as the WebCrypto group has not
 explicitly indicated a desire to be able to do this.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  closed
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  encryption             |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/14#comment:4>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>