Subject: [jose] #96: Section 1 - Introduction

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:22:42 -0000

#96: Section 1 - Introduction

 A. s/representations/serializations/

 B. Sentence #1 could get cleaned up.  - remove is a means of representing
 - and use terms from the charter? - need to think about this one.

 C. First sentence in paragraph 3 implies that the list in JWA is complete.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/96>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>