Subject: [jose] #98: Section 3.1 - Example JWS

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:25:14 -0000

#98: Section 3.1 - Example JWS

 Example is too complex for being this early

 If you really want an example at this point, then it does not need to be a
 fully worked out example.  That is what the examples in the appendix are
 for.  It makes more sense to have just the final version of both a
 compacted and a JSON serialized signature at this location if you want to
 have an example at this point.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/98>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>