Subject: [jose] #83: Section 7. IANA Considerations

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:57:53 -0000

#83: Section 7. IANA Considerations

 A. What happens if, within the review period, the registration has no
 comments?

 B. In this section - there is an argument about the use of must vs MUST in
 2119 language.  Some people think this is a protocol requirement even if
 it is lower case.

 C. Is there any requirement to deal with conflicts of interest in the
 expert reviewer list?  For example if OpenID wants to register a new
 parameter, should it be required that a non OpenID person do the review?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/83>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>