Subject: [jose] #152: Section 5.3.2 JWK Parameters for RSA Private Keys

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:18:15 -0000

#152: Section 5.3.2 JWK Parameters for RSA Private Keys

 A.  Why is there 2119 language on having the other items?

 B.  Why is it required that all of the elements be present if any are
 present?  Does this mean that I need to reject the JWK if any of them are
 missing?  All of this can be re-generated from d and the public
 parameters. (The exception to this may be 'oth'.)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/152>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>