Subject: [jose] #66: Section 2. Terminology

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:33:08 -0000

#66: Section 2. Terminology

 A. No need to define JWK and JWK Set as you just did and this entire
 document is about that.

 B. Re-write the base64url encoding item to be
    ""The Base64 encoded using the URL safe character set (Section 5 of
 [RFC4648]) with all trailing '=' characters removed. (See Appendix C of
 the JWS specification [RFCXXXX] for more details.)""

 C. Re-write the collision resistance by removing everything following the
 first sentence.

 D. Delete Encrypted JWK and Encrypted JWK Set - they are used only in the
 section that defines them.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/66>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>