Subject: [jose] #138: Section 4.7 ECDH-ES

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:50:34 -0000

#138: Section 4.7 ECDH-ES

 A.  1st paragraph s/using the/combined with the/

 B.  It is not clear what the two bullet points are stating here.  My first
 reaction was that you needed to talk about these in different subsections
 and then I found them - should probably forward reference.

 C.  I don't know that the paragraph starting "The alg header parameter" is
 useful.  Seems that this should be in the subsections.

 D. The paragraph on Direct Key Agreement should and Concat should be in
 the subsection.

 E.  s/agreement transaction/agreement operation/ or for each message sent.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/138>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:51:32 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I take it back - I was reading my notes too fast.  For item B there are
 not separate sections to talk about this and there probably should be.

  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/138#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>