Subject: [jose] #124: Section 1 - Introduction

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 01:45:13 -0000

#124: Section 1 - Introduction

 A. s/enumerates/registers/

 B.  You have gotten a long way into things before JSON is expanded.  Needs
 to be done earlier.

 C.  It is not clear what 'them' refers to in the first sentence of para 2.
 s/for them in this specification/here/

 D.  Add: Allows updates to the core specs without changing this document

 E.  Say what registries are being defined in the document

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/124>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>