Subject: [jose] #136: Section 4.4 Key Encryption with OAEP

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:43:25 -0000

#136: Section 4.4 Key Encryption with OAEP

 A.  Need to define what hash function is used

 B.  Need to define what mask generation function is used

 C.  Need to define what source function is used.

 D.  Perhaps need discussion of key size matching the CEK size.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/136>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>