Subject: [jose] #106: Section 4.1.4 "x5u" (X.509 URL) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:36:04 -0000

#106: Section 4.1.4 "x5u" (X.509 URL) Header Parameter

 A. See the fact that it needs to be protected as in issue #104

 B. Need to note that the fact that a certificate chain has been returned
 does not mean anything about making a trust decision in the certificate.

 C. See the issues in JWK for this field as well.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/106>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>