Subject: [jose] #88: Section 7.4.1 - Media Type Registry Contents

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:03:40 -0000

#88: Section 7.4.1 - Media Type Registry Contents

 A. I have a preference to using none than n/a for things like required
 parameters

 B. Encoding Considerations: 8bit

 C. One of the things not discussed in this document is the question of
 JSON vs compact serialization of the encrypted item.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  key                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/88>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>