Subject: [jose] #143: Section 4.9 Key Encryption with PBES2

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:21:59 -0000

#143: Section 4.9 Key Encryption with PBES2

 A.  CMK is now CEK

 B.  Table makes paragraph 2 easier to parse

 C.  These are all composite algorithms, using that term would make things
 easier to describe

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/143>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>