Subject: [jose] #170: Section 4.1.2 "enc" (Encryption Method) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:03:21 -0000

#170: Section 4.1.2 "enc" (Encryption Method) Header Parameter

 A.  s/algorithm used/algorithm that was used/

 B.  Is there a conceptual difference in how errors are reported when
 rejecting because an algorithm is not supported vs it is badly formed.
 There is no discussion anywhere on errors to be returned to the
 application.  Does there need to be one?

 C.  See comments on section 4.1.1 about the registry

 D.  s/understood/processed/

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/170>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>