Subject: [jose] #146: Section 4.10 AES_CBC_HMAC_SHA2 Algorithms

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:32:21 -0000

#146: Section 4.10 AES_CBC_HMAC_SHA2 Algorithms

 A.  Why all of the underscores in the algorithm title?  Would be more
 readable as AES-CBC HMAC-SHA2 Composite Algorithms

 B.  A lot of the text in this section is duplicate text of other text in
 this section.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/146>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>