Subject: [jose] #131: Section 3.4 Digital Signatures with ECDSA

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:18:21 -0000

#131: Section 3.4 Digital Signatures with ECDSA

 A. All of paragraph 2 could be replaced by a simple table and be more
 readable.

 B. Also include the R/S sizes in the table above and the next to last
 paragraph basically disappears.

 C. The third to last paragraph is complete garbage.  One could not try and
 re-compute the signature without the private key which is even more
 problematic than the fact that K is random.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/131>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>