Subject: [jose] #107: Section 4.1.5 "x5t" (X.509 Certificate Thumbprint) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:37:03 -0000

#107: Section 4.1.5 "x5t" (X.509 Certificate Thumbprint) Header Parameter

 A. s/the DER/a DER/

 B. What happens if this is not a DER encoded certificate?

 C. Does not imply trust in the certificate by being here

 D. Certificate path building and path validation

 E. Change the title to reflect that it is a SHA-1 thumbprint

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/107>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>