Subject: [jose] #149: Section 51 "kty" (Key Type) Parameter Values for JWK

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:55:36 -0000

#149: Section 51 "kty" (Key Type) Parameter Values for JWK

 A.  Remove the for JWK from the title - this flows from the previous title

 B.  s/Octet sequence key type (used to represent symmetric keys)/Raw Bytes
 for symmetric keys/

 C. Remove the words 'key type' in the key type column

 D. Short names and values belongs in the introduction not here

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/149>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 05:55:05 -0000

#149: Section 5.1 "kty" (Key Type) Parameter Values for JWK

  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/149#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>