Subject: [jose] #117: Section 5.3. String Comparison Rules

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:50:02 -0000

#117: Section 5.3. String Comparison Rules

 A. Step 1 - should this be done by the JSON parser - in which case this
 step can be deleted

 B. Step 3 - Don't need the reference if we are saying don't do it.

 C.  How much of this should be a reference to the JSON document?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://grenache.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/117>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>