Subject: [jose] #168: Section 4.1 Reserved Header Parameter Names

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:56:32 -0000

#168: Section 4.1 Reserved Header Parameter Names

 A.  s/Reserved/Registered/

 B. Short names and short values belongs in the introduction and not here.
 This is going to be something that needs to be used everywhere.  It also
 belongs in the registry evaluation guide.

 C.  There should be a description of why the usage is compatible between
 specifications - also needs to have some guidance for experts

 D.  All of paragraph 2 belongs in the registry guidelines and most of it
 does not belong here.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  encryption             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/168>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>