Subject: [jose] #160: Section 7.1 Reusing Key Material when Encrypting Keys

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:05:38 -0000

#160: Section 7.1 Reusing Key Material when Encrypting Keys

 What about the use of RSA as a key encryption key?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/160>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 01:14:29 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 What wording would you recommend?

  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/160#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>