Subject: Re: [jose] #112: Section 4.1.9 "cty" (Content Type) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 02:06:25 -0000

#112: Section 4.1.9 "cty" (Content Type) Header Parameter

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A. What else MAY the cty member be used for? 2119 language and ambiguity
>
> B. If it has no effect on JWS processing, then it should have no 2119
> language
>
> C. It says that type cty value SHOULD be ignored - under what
> circumstances should it not be ignored.

New description:

 A. What else MAY the cty member be used for? 2119 language and ambiguity

 * FIXED

 B. If it has no effect on JWS processing, then it should have no 2119
 language

 C. It says that type cty value SHOULD be ignored - under what
 circumstances should it not be ignored.

 * FIXED

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/112#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>