Subject: Re: [jose] #88: Section 7.4.1 - Media Type Registry Contents

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 03:57:00 -0000

#88: Section 7.4.1 - Media Type Registry Contents

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A. I have a preference to using none than n/a for things like required
> parameters
>
> B. Encoding Considerations: 8bit
>
> C. One of the things not discussed in this document is the question of
> JSON vs compact serialization of the encrypted item.

New description:

 A. I have a preference to using none than n/a for things like required
 parameters

 * WON'T FIX - defer to Mike on this issue

 B. Encoding Considerations: 8bit

 * FIXED

 C. One of the things not discussed in this document is the question of
 JSON vs compact serialization of the encrypted item.

 * WON'T FIX - Mind failure by reviewer

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/88#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>