Subject: Re: [jose] #59: Allow direct signing and align with AAD

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 01:56:55 -0000

#59: Allow direct signing and align with AAD

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 WON'T FIX - There is a backwards compatibility issue with making this
 change as well as a future modifications issue with having binary rather
 than base64 content.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  closed
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  signature              |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/59#comment:3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>