Subject: Re: [jose] #80: Section 4.1 "keys" (JSON Web Key Set) Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:13:37 -0000

#80: Section 4.1 "keys" (JSON Web Key Set) Parameter

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A. s/(JSON Web Key Set)//
>
> B. s/JSON Web Key (JWK)/JWK/
>
> C. On the assumption that arrays are ordered.  There should be a
> statement that placement in the array does/does not indicate a preference
> on the part of the creator.
>
> D. The header on this section needs to be re-done.  You cannot use JSON
> Web Key Set as the parenthetical name here - it means the wrapper that
> this is in.

New description:

 A. s/(JSON Web Key Set)//

 * FIXED

 B. s/JSON Web Key (JWK)/JWK/

 * FIXED

 C. On the assumption that arrays are ordered.  There should be a statement
 that placement in the array does/does not indicate a preference on the
 part of the creator.

 * FIXED

 D. The header on this section needs to be re-done.  You cannot use JSON
 Web Key Set as the parenthetical name here - it means the wrapper that
 this is in.

 * FIXED

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/80#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>