Subject: [jose] #185: JWA Appendix A: Add missing JCA identifiers for PS256, RS384 and PS512

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:55:06 -0000

#185: JWA Appendix A: Add missing JCA identifiers for PS256, RS384 and PS512

 The JWS algorithm cross-reference table is missing the JCA identifiers for
 PS256, RS384 and PS512.

 These should be

 SHA256withRSAandMGF1
 SHA384withRSAandMGF1
 SHA512withRSAandMGF1

 References:

 [1]
 http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/security/StandardNames.html#Signature
 [2] http://www.bouncycastle.org/specifications.html

 Thanks,

 Vladimir

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial      |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  algorithms             |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/185>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:59:13 -0700

BTW, today a new version of the Nimbus JOSE+JWT library was released and
it has support for the mentioned JWS algs - PS256, RS384 and PS512. With
that all std JWS algs are implemented. Still looking for volunteers to
help out with the remaining non-RSA JWE algs.

Cheers,

Vladimir

--
Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com : [email-masked]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [jose] #185: JWA Appendix A: Add missing JCA identifiers for
PS256, RS384 and PS512
From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, October 17, 2013 6:55 pm
To: [email-masked],
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

#185: JWA Appendix A: Add missing JCA identifiers for PS256, RS384 and
PS512

 The JWS algorithm cross-reference table is missing the JCA identifiers
for
 PS256, RS384 and PS512.

 These should be

 SHA256withRSAandMGF1
 SHA384withRSAandMGF1
 SHA512withRSAandMGF1

 References:

 [1]

 Thanks,

 Vladimir

_______________________________________________
jose mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose