Subject: Re: [jose] #157: Section 6.2.1 Registration Tempalte

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 00:38:38 -0000

#157: Section 6.2.1 Registration Tempalte

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 * WON'T FIX -  The group currently believes that having this is the body
 of the text is sufficient.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/157#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>