Subject: Re: [jose] #28: AES-GCM should not be allowed for content encryption in combination with Direct Encryption key management mode

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 04:01:59 -0000

#28: AES-GCM should not be allowed for content encryption in combination with
Direct Encryption key management mode

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Comment has been rolled in.  I debated if there was a need to point out
 that in the event that it is used by two entities then they needed to
 partition the counter space, but decided that it was not necessary.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/28#comment:7>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>