Subject: Re: [jose] #118: Section 6. Key Identification

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 02:27:16 -0000

#118: Section 6. Key Identification

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> A. This section to be placed in the section on header descriptions or in
> the new appendix where it is tied to useful information.  Where it
> currently sits it is not really useful.
>
> B. What does it mean to reject the input in the last sentence?

New description:

 A. This section to be placed in the section on header descriptions or in
 the new appendix where it is tied to useful information.  Where it
 currently sits it is not really useful.

 B. What does it mean to reject the input in the last sentence?

 * FIXED

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/118#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>