Subject: Re: [jose] #154: Section 6.1. JSON Web Signature and Encryption Algorithm Registery

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 04:36:20 -0000

#154: Section 6.1. JSON Web Signature and Encryption Algorithm Registery

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 This gets the same death as Issue #103 because the rename does not occur
 it will not be able to have a clean list of what algorithms go into single
 element such they it is only a single element type that goes into an
 element.  "alg" gets signature algorithms, mac algorithms and key
 management algorithms all shoved into it.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/154#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>