Subject: Re: [jose] #36: Algorithm "none" should be removed

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 01:53:03 -0000

#36: Algorithm "none" should be removed

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 WON'T FIX - The backwards compatability is too difficult for the group to
 overcome.  In lieu of fixing this there has been language added to tell
 people that this is a problem and implementations need to deal with the
 "no signature" case in their code.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/36#comment:5>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>