Subject: [jose] webex information for jose virtual interim, Monday 7 Oct 2013, 7 pm EDT (11 pm UTC)

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 23:45:38 -0400

Folks,

Below is the webex information for Monday's call. Jim sent an agenda to 
the list yesterday, but it isn't up on the materials page yet because we 
seem to be having some issues with the ietf site. A bug report has been 
submitted.

Regards,
Karen

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: jose
Date: Monday, October 7, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 648 223 082
Meeting Password: crypto

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=247363652&UID=508402732&PW=NYTBkOTAzMDRm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:648 223 082

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=247363652&UID=508402732&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAlw8tkBpVn7R07aIaE3LIvNP8M5Hn5RlnDmimYzdvLEl 

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF 
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x648223082#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that 
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.