Subject: [jose] #184: Parsing for application/ in ctyp field

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:12:40 -0000

#184: Parsing for application/ in ctyp field

 Following questions

 1.  SHOULD or MUST for omitting application/

 2.  Stop looking for a slash at the first semi-colon or at the end of the
 string?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |    Version:
  signature              |   Keywords:
 Severity:  -            |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/184>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>