Subject: Re: [jose] #106: Section 4.1.4 "x5u" (X.509 URL) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 04:55:33 -0000

#106: Section 4.1.4 "x5u" (X.509 URL) Header Parameter

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> A. See the fact that it needs to be protected as in issue #104
>
> B. Need to note that the fact that a certificate chain has been returned
> does not mean anything about making a trust decision in the certificate.
>
> C. See the issues in JWK for this field as well.

New description:

 A. See the fact that it needs to be protected as in issue #104

 * FIXED

 B. Need to note that the fact that a certificate chain has been returned
 does not mean anything about making a trust decision in the certificate.

 * FIXED - kind of

 C. See the issues in JWK for this field as well.

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/106#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>