Subject: Re: [jose] #99: Section 4 - JWS Header

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 04:11:30 -0000

#99: Section 4 - JWS Header

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> A. In JWS right now, the JWS Header would be in a single location - this
> means that s/object(s)/object/  This should also be informed by the
> discussion on what the terminology that should be used is.
>
> B. The set of requirements in paragraph 2 is not making sense to me.  See
> the 2119 discussion from the JWK document as it applies here.
>
> C. I think that the names of the three classes of Header Parameter Names
> needs to be modified.  Reserved does not appear to mean the same thing to
> me as to you.

New description:

 A. In JWS right now, the JWS Header would be in a single location - this
 means that s/object(s)/object/  This should also be informed by the
 discussion on what the terminology that should be used is.

 B. The set of requirements in paragraph 2 is not making sense to me.  See
 the 2119 discussion from the JWK document as it applies here.

 C. I think that the names of the three classes of Header Parameter Names
 needs to be modified.  Reserved does not appear to mean the same thing to
 me as to you.

 * FIXED

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/99#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>