Subject: Re: [jose] #128: Section 3.1. "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter Values for JWS

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:26:46 -0000

#128: Section 3.1. "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter Values for JWS

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A.  Change the title "Algorithm Identifiers"
>
> B.  Move the fact that this is a set of identifiers to be used as
> parameter values for JWS should be part of the text in section 3.
>
> C.  The fact that identifiers are short strings belongs in the
> introduction and in the registry designated expert instructions and not
> here.
>
> * Partial Fix: It is in the introduction now, but has not made it to the
> designated expert section.
>
> D.  The discussion on Implementation Requirements belongs in the
> terminology section and not here.
>
> * FIXED: This is in the template but that is close enough.

New description:

 A.  Change the title "Algorithm Identifiers"

 * WON'T FIX - I don't like it but will not push.

 B.  Move the fact that this is a set of identifiers to be used as
 parameter values for JWS should be part of the text in section 3.

 * FIXED

 C.  The fact that identifiers are short strings belongs in the
 introduction and in the registry designated expert instructions and not
 here.

 * Partial Fix: It is in the introduction now, but has not made it to the
 designated expert section.

 D.  The discussion on Implementation Requirements belongs in the
 terminology section and not here.

 * FIXED: This is in the template but that is close enough.

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/128#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>