Subject: [jose] Current agenda for Oct 7

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 22:24:52 -0700

*  Administrative

*  Items with proposed Text

Issue #25 - Detached content for the ALTO use case

Issue #36 - Algorthm "none" should be removed

Issue #50 - "cty" (content type) should hold a media type

Issue #53 - Use "SEC1" format for elliptic curve keys

Issue #54 - epk/apu/apv need to be REQUIRED

Issue #55 - Mandatory entropy in ECC KDF inputs

Issue #141 - Section 4.7.2 Concat should have its own section

Issue #59 - Allow direct signing and align with AAD

Issue #85 - Section 7.1.1 Registration Template

* Items without proposed text

Issue #18 - Address MAC key lifetime concerns

Issue #28 - AES-GCM should not be allowed for direct content encryption in
combination with Direct Encryption key management mode

Issue #119, #176 - Manditory Serializtions

Issue #81 - Section 5. String Comparison Rules

Issue #82 - Section 6. Encrypted JWK and Encrypted JWK Set Format

* First view of the re-writes from Mike

* Other Issues