Subject: Re: [jose] #152: Section 5.3.2 JWK Parameters for RSA Private Keys

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 00:24:12 -0000

#152: Section 5.3.2 JWK Parameters for RSA Private Keys

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A.  Why is there 2119 language on having the other items?
>
> B.  Why is it required that all of the elements be present if any are
> present?  Does this mean that I need to reject the JWK if any of them are
> missing?  All of this can be re-generated from d and the public
> parameters. (The exception to this may be 'oth'.)

New description:

 A.  Why is there 2119 language on having the other items?

 * WON'T FIX * The language is still messy, but probably ok.

 B.  Why is it required that all of the elements be present if any are
 present?  Does this mean that I need to reject the JWK if any of them are
 missing?  All of this can be re-generated from d and the public
 parameters. (The exception to this may be 'oth'.)

 * FIXED

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/152#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>