Subject: Re: [jose] #33: Move reference to appendix A for table cross-referenceing to section 1

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:21:06 -0000

#33: Move reference to appendix A for table cross-referenceing to section 1

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 I will give way on this issue to Mike.  I still think that this is really
 introductory type of text and not informational text that is specific to
 the text inside of section.  It is text that might be interesting for
 people to know - and thus belongs in the introduction - rather than text
 that is of importance for referring to while doing the implementation.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/33#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>