Subject: Re: [jose] #163: Appendix A. Algorithm Identifier Cross reference

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:38:33 -0000

#163: Appendix A. Algorithm Identifier Cross reference

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A. This table needs to be changed to make it more readable.  Do we have
> suggestions about this should be done?
>
> B. Do the identifiers from the W3C WebCrypto group need to be included in
> this table?

New description:

 A. This table needs to be changed to make it more readable.  Do we have
 suggestions about this should be done?

 * FIXED

 B. Do the identifiers from the W3C WebCrypto group need to be included in
 this table?

 * WONT FIX

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/163#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>