Subject: [jose] Milestones changed for jose WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:50:58 -0800

Changed milestone "WGLC JSON object integrity document.", set due date
to January 2014 from October 2013, added
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC JSON object encryption document.", set due
date to January 2014 from October 2013, added
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC JSON key format document.", set due date to
January 2014 from October 2013, added draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key to
milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC JSON algorithm document.", set due date to
January 2014 from October 2013, added
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC JSON private and symmetric key document.", set
due date to January 2014 from October 2013, added
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms, draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key to
milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC JSON private and symmetric key protection
document.", set due date to January 2014 from October 2013, added
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms,
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption, draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key to
milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/jose/charter/