Subject: Re: [jose] #183: Use table to assoicate sizes of keys, hashes, other algorithms

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 22:28:20 -0000

#183: Use table to assoicate sizes of keys, hashes, other algorithms

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I find this more readable, the only question would be it makes more sense
 to break down the columns in more detail. - I.E in section 3.5 - might
 have columns "alg", "Group", "Hash".
 However I don't think this is necessary.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/183#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>