Subject: [jose] CORRECTION: JOSE WG virtual interim, Monday 13 January 2014, 2400 UTC

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 10:38:20 -0500

The original notification had incorrect webex information. The details 
below correct
the webex information while maintaining the originally announced date 
and time.

******************

The JOSE wg will hold a two hour virtual interim meeting on:
Monday, 13 January 2014 at 2400 UTC (1900 EDT, 1600 PDT)

The purpose of the meeting will be to review the latest published wg 
drafts,
discuss any remaining open issues, and discuss proceeding to WGLC.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-19
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-19
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-19
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-19

The webex details are below.

Regards,
Karen

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: jose
Date: Monday, January 13, 2014
Time: 7:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 645 173 982
Meeting Password: security

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=259577202&UID=508402732&PW=NNmNiODY1NGIz&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:645 173 982

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=259577202&UID=508402732&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAjssH9tK7Fq6UMt8QpuB2ilNlHI-PCgVU/8//pFGfxjg 

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF 
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x645173982#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that 
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:19:56 -0500

Folks,

This is just a reminder regarding tonight's JOSE WG call. We will be 
discussion remaining open issues on the -19 drafts...

Karen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[jose] CORRECTION: JOSE WG virtual interim, Monday 13 January 
2014, 2400 UTC
Date: 	Wed, 8 Jan 2014 10:38:20 -0500
From: 	Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

******************

Regards,
Karen

Access code:645 173 982

http://www.webex.com