Subject: Re: [jose] #78: Seciton 4. JSON Web Key Set (JWK Set) Format

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:01:49 -0000

#78: Seciton 4. JSON Web Key Set (JWK Set) Format

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A. In the first sentence - there is no need to document the structure o a
> JWK - this is what section 4.1 is for s/as the value of its "keys"
> member//
>
> B. names within does not say it is at a single lexical scope or not.
>
> C. MAY in paragraph 3 is wrong - see 2119 analysis (Ticket #48)

New description:

 A. In the first sentence - there is no need to document the structure o a
 JWK - this is what section 4.1 is for s/as the value of its "keys"
 member//

 * WON'T FIX

 B. names within does not say it is at a single lexical scope or not.

 * Won't FIX

 C. MAY in paragraph 3 is wrong - see 2119 analysis (Ticket #48)

 *FIXED

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/78#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>