Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-29.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 22:34:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-29.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2014-06-20

Abstract:
   JSON Web Encryption (JWE) represents encrypted content using
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) based data structures.
   Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers for use with this
   specification are described in the separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
   specification and IANA registries defined by that specification.
   Related digital signature and MAC capabilities are described in the
   separate JSON Web Signature (JWS) specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-29

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-29

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/