Subject: [jose] Last Call: <draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-31.txt> (JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:34:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Javascript Object Signing and
Encryption WG (jose) to consider the following document:
- 'JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)'
  <draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-31.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification registers cryptographic
   algorithms and identifiers to be used with the JSON Web Signature
   (JWS), JSON Web Encryption (JWE), and JSON Web Key (JWK)
   specifications.  It defines several IANA registries for these
   identifiers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1962/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1966/