Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-34.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 05:18:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Signature (JWS)
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-34.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   JSON Web Signature (JWS) represents content secured with digital
   signatures or Message Authentication Codes (MACs) using JavaScript
   Object Notation (JSON) based data structures.  Cryptographic
   algorithms and identifiers for use with this specification are
   described in the separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification and
   an IANA registry defined by that specification.  Related encryption
   capabilities are described in the separate JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-34

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-34

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/