Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:14:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Key (JWK) Thumbprint
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a means of computing a thumbprint value
   (a.k.a. digest) of a key represented as a JSON Web Key (JWK).  This
   value can be used for identifying or selecting the key that is the
   subject of the thumbprint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/