Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:16:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Key (JWK) Thumbprint
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-06-24

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method for computing a hash value over a
   JSON Web Key (JWK).  It defines which fields in a JWK are used in the
   hash computation, the method of creating a canonical form for those
   fields, and how to convert the resulting Unicode string into a byte
   sequence to be hashed.  The resulting hash value can be used for
   identifying or selecting the key represented by the JWK that is the
   subject of the thumbprint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/