Subject: [jose] WGLC for draft-ietf-jose-crfg-curves

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 08:05:45 -0700

This starts a (roughly) two-week last call on this document.

Last call will end on 20 June.  Please read the document and give comments
even if it is as simple as "I did not see any problems with this draft".

Thanks

Jim

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 20:21:51 -0700

Here are my last call comments:

1.  Overall I am happy with the document.  It follows the method of
identifying the algorithms that I believe is correct.

2.  Do people feel that we should add a new column to the JSON Web Key
Elliptic Curve IANA table to hold the key type ('kty') for each of the
curves defined?  

3.  Has anybody done a validation on the examples?  Do anybody have a
version of the crypto code that is in a library that people with JOSE
implementations might be able to use?

Spelling issues:
s/Acknowledgements/Acknowledgments/
(What you have is a variant, but is not the normal method.  I don't really
care if you change it.)

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: jose [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jim Schaad
> Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 8:06 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [jose] WGLC for draft-ietf-jose-crfg-curves
> 
> _______________________________________________
> jose mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:07:29 -0700

I have not seen any reviews yet except mine.  Part of the reason why this
work is being done in the JOSE working group is because we have a better
understanding of how it should work in JOSE.  If we get to the end of the
last call and there are not "a sufficient number" reviews, I will talk with
the AD about bouncing it to the CURDLE working group for completion.

Jim