Subject: [Justfont] Last Call: <draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03.txt> (The font Top Level Type) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 11:34:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Font Top Level Media Type WG
(justfont) to consider the following document:
- 'The font Top Level Type'
  <draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-11-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo serves to register and document the "font" Top Level Type,
   under which the Internet Media subtypes for representation formats
   for fonts may be registered.  This document also serves as a
   registration application for a set of intended subtypes, which are
   representative of some existing subtypes already in use, and
   currently registered under the "application" tree by their separate
   registrations.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.