Subject: Re: [Justfont] Early AD review of the document

From: Chris Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 16:06:01 -0400

Hi Alexey

I believe I have addressed all the issues you raised. Links to the 
GitHub issues on each one (and the commits that fixed them) below.

A new draft, incorporating these fixes, is imminent.

On 2016-08-12 16:41, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
> Hi,
> A few minor comments on the latest draft:
>
> TrueType, CFF, SVG need informative references on first mention.
https://github.com/svgeesus/ietf-justfont/issues/19

I added informative references to Wikipedia for first mentions of:
- CFF
- OpenType
- PostScript
- SVG
- TrueType

> Should existing registrations under application/ be mentioned as deprecated aliases?
https://github.com/svgeesus/ietf-justfont/issues/20

I added the deprecated application/font-woff  alias. I believe that is 
the only one under application/ (there had been talk of registering 
truetype etc under application but those registrations were never made).
> rfc6838 needs to be referenced normatively the first type media types are mentioned (in the Introduction section).
https://github.com/svgeesus/ietf-justfont/issues/21

I opened an issue, but fount that it already was mentioned normatively 
in the Intro so I closed it again :)

Thanks for your early review!

-- 
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus
Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain