Subject: [karp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05.txt> (Analysis of OSPF Security According to KARP Design Guide) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:48:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Keying and Authentication for
Routing Protocols WG (karp) to consider the following document:
- 'Analysis of OSPF Security According to KARP Design Guide'
  <draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-10-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document analyzes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 according to the guidelines
   set forth in section 4.2 of RFC6518.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.