Subject: [karp] Fwd: Help the NomCom: Community Feedback

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:32:34 -0400

Please provide input to help the nomcom.
Thank you,
Joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Help the NomCom: Community Feedback
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:13:18 -0700
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>

The IETF Nominations Committee (NomCom) continues to seek input from
the IETF Community. The NomCom would greatly appreciate any help you
could provide in making members of your working group aware of ways in
which they can provide valuable feedback to the NomCom.

In order to ensure that your input is received in time to be useful, the
NomCom needs to receive community feedback on or before Sunday, November 4.

The final list of candidates (as per RFC 5680) that the NomCom is
considering for open positions can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

The NomCom will be holding office hours during IETF 85, Monday-
Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm in Room 305. The NomCom welcomes
comments on specific individuals, as well as general feedback related to
any of the positions that NomCom is considering.

Note: A list of leadership positions that the NomCom is considering can be
found at: https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/

If the NomCom office hours are inconvenient for you or if you cannot
attend IETF 85, the NomCom is happy to take community input via email
to [email-masked]. Additionally, the NomCom is happy to arrange a
meeting outside of office hours, just send us email and we can set
something up.

Comments on specific candidates can also be provided to the NomCom
via the web feedback tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
   [email-masked]