Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:46:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP Issues According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Keyur Patel
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This document analyzes Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) [RFC4271], Label
   Distribution Protocol (LDP) [RFC5036], Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440] and Multicast Source Distribution Protocol
   (MSDP) [RFC3618] according to guidelines set forth in section 4.2 of
   Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Design Guidelines
   [RFC6518].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/