Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:44:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of OSPF Security According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-11-26

Abstract:
   This document analyzes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 according to the guidelines
   set forth in section 4.2 of RFC6518.  Key components of solutions to
   gaps identified in this draft are already underway.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/