Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:21:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP Issues According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Keyur Patel
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-04-08

Abstract:
   This document analyzes TCP based routing protocols, Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP), Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), Path Computation
   Element Communication Protocol (PCEP), and Multicast Source
   Distribution Protocol (MSDP) according to guidelines set forth in
   section 4.2 of Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Design
   Guidelines (RFC6518).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/