Subject: [KEYPROV] XML instances

From: "Doherty, Andrea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 21:27:22 -0400

Mingliang Pei and I have made progress toward drafting a merged protocol
specification.  Working from the convergence plan we presented in
Prague, he and I have developed components of a merged KEYPROV XML
Schema that is based on CT-KIP, including four-pass, two-pass, and
one-pass variants, while adding DSKPP capabilities, such as support for
Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC), User Authentication, and Device
Authentication.

Before we get much further, attached please find the merged schema,
which is very much a work-in-progress.  Also attached please find XML
instances for each of the KEYPROV messages, currently named ClientHello,
ServerHello, ClientNonce, and ServerNonce.  Comments are very welcome
and hopefully sooner rather than later as we hope to incorporate
feedback before submitting I-D for IETF-69.
Andrea
 <<SampleServerHelloFourPass.xml>>  <<KEYPROV Draft 05-23-2007.xsd>>  
<<SampleClientHelloTwoPass.xml>>  <<SampleClientNonceFourPass.xml>>  
<<SampleServerFinishedHOTP.xml>>  <<SampleServerFinishedSecurID.xml>> 

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov