Subject: [KEYPROV] FW: [Auto Response] I-D submission: Portal Symmetric Key Container v1.2

From: "Pei, Mingliang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 01:44:17 -0800

PSKC v1.2 is submitted. - Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Draft Submission Manager
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:40 AM
To: Pei, Mingliang
Subject: [Auto Response] I-D submission: Portal Symmetric Key Container
v1.2

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked].  Please note that the
pre-meeting cutoff date for new documents (i.e., version -00
Internet-Drafts) was Monday, November 12 at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).
Your submission was received after this time.  The Internet-Drafts
administrator will examine your submission, and the posting decision
will be made as follows:

* If you submitted a version -00 Internet-Draft before the cutoff
  deadline, then your document will be posted on the Internet-Drafts
  page of the IETF Web site as soon as possible, and an I-D Action
  message will be sent to the I-D Announce List.  If your document was
  submitted before the cutoff deadline, but was rejected due to
  boilerplate or format issues, then the Internet-Drafts administrator
  will work with you to attempt to resolve these issues and post the
  document in time for the meeting. 

* If you submitted a version -00 Internet-Draft after the cutoff
  deadline, then your document will NOT be processed until on or after
  Monday, December 3 at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT), when Internet-Draft
  posting resumes.

* If you submitted a version -00 WG Internet-Draft after the cutoff
  deadline, and if this draft replaces an existing non-WG draft, then
  the renamed document will be posted on the Internet-Drafts page of
  the IETF Web site as soon as possible, and an I-D Action message will
  be sent to the I-D Announce List.

* If you submitted a version -01 or higher Internet-Draft, then your
  document will be posted on the Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web
  site as soon as possible, and an I-D Action message will be sent to
  the I-D Announce List.

As you may be aware, the pre-meeting cutoff date for updated submissions
is Monday, November 19 at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).  Since the
Secretariat receives a large number of Internet-Drafts in the week
preceding the cutoff date for updated submissions, your document may not
be processed and announced for a number of days.  Our goal is to process
and announce all valid pre-meeting Internet-Draft submissions by Friday,
November 23 at the latest.  
If you need to track the status of your Internet-Draft submission, then
please send a note to [email-masked] (using the suggested subject
line Status of I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this
auto-response acknowledgement in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs
must conform to the requirements specified in the ID-Checklist
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html) or they will be returned to the
author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov