Subject: [KEYPROV] [PSKC] conf call minutes 26/11/07

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:25:33 +0100

Attendees:

Ming Pei, Hannes Tschofenig, Salah Macchani, Phillip Hallam-Baker,
Philip Hoyer

Issues to discuss at IETF meeting 3rd of December:

*	Xmlenc/xmldsig usage

	*	Salah did couple of tests in terms of hierarchy in terms
of supporting on mobile phones (without signature) and it was ok. Salah
in general ok with proposal. [Salah to capture issues].
	*	[Ming to review proposal and add comments on slide]
	*	Profiling the use of algorithms because of move to URIs 
	*	PHB small preference for not using xmlenc because of
need of profiling. But on the other hand if things need to be done later
we could ride on that instead of extending keyprov.

*	PINPolicy 
*	What about keyTemplate (have attributes) [Ming] agrees on Usage
PINPolicy, helps mostly for bulk, but size is not that critical. Nice to
have. Not necessary for single key. Not needed to present at IETF.
*	URI for algorithms especially specific ones. ACTION Philip
Hallam Baker to send slide content to Ming
*	Alignment of attributes between PSKC and ASN.1 spec. ACTION
Hannes to look at the issue. Philip's suggestion was to put the
definition in a specific section of PSKC spec referenced from ASN.1
spec.
*	Logotype how do we proceed 

Slides [Ming to collate]:[PHB] no specific format.[Hannes to upload]
first draft COB Wednesday.

*	Highlight with status update 
*	Xmlenc/xmldsig [PH] to create draft [Ming to add and Salah to
review]  
*	PINPolicy [PH] mention that this is being used in field
*	Ming to create slide of outstanding issues
*	Draft of profile for minimum algorithm support [Ming]
*	Logo type [Ming]

ACTION: Ming to chat with Magnus, Andrea, Russ on the core issues we
need to make a conclusion on. Hannes to send mail with names.

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

109 Borough High Street

London SE1 1NL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7744 6248

Direct: +44 (0) 20 7744 6455

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7744 6249

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov