Subject: [keyprov] PSKC phone conference meeting Minutes 28/10/07

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:54:00 +0100

Attendees:

Philip Hoyer, Ming Pei, Shuh Chang.

Apologies: Phillip Hallam Baker

Discussed new version of the PSKC schema that Ming prepared for new
version of DSKPP.

1)       Missing URIs, what do we do. Philip proposed adding the one we
know. We need to agree at least on HOTP. Should we define URI in the
PSKC document or somewhere else? Agree to define in PSKC. Ming to send
email to Siddhart and David M'Raihi and Phillip Hallam Baker to ask if
URI should be defined in PSKC or other specs.

2)       Agreed via emails and reaffirmed that all attributes should be
capital - Ming to do changes and distribute new schema to the list

3)       Remove AlgorithmIdentifier (OATH legacy structure) not needed
anymore with move to URIs

4)       How do we distinguish between HOTP counter and HOTP time based?
Is URI enough? Thinking is yes. ASlo mentioned that time based will have
mandatory data elements such as 'TIME_INTERVAL'

5)       What about usageType should they be in the data elements?
Current thinking is to keep as explicit XML type.

6)       Ming to do schema changes and reflect changes in the document.
Including the examples.

7)       Philip mentioned about concerns from RSA about using PKCS5 and
xmlenc, Shuh, Ming to compose email with cons to spark discussion

8)       What about using xmlenc encryptionmethod and xmlenc encrypted
value? Agreed to take into consideration but defer to next revision.

9)       Ming to think about PIN transfer proposal, Philip would like to
add to this rev.

10)   We use next call to decide when to release new rev.

Philip

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

109 Borough High Street

London SE1 1NL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7744 6248

Direct: +44 (0) 20 7744 6455

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7744 6249

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov