Subject: [KEYPROV] [issue35] Schema Refinement

From: Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:39:25 +0000

New submission from Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]>:

Two possibilities for refinement:
1. Change elementDefault=unqualified to qualified
   As noted by Anders Rundgren, the using "unqualified" is uncommon these days, 
and not as clear.  He also noted that the elementDefault="qualified" does not 
introduce any problems at all; you just use a blank prefix in an instance 
document. Looks better than today and functions perfectly.  You can add 
prefixes to really see where things belong.  That SAML doesn't have it is 
probably because it is an old design and the 2.0 people didn't want to change 
this.

2. Remove use of schemaLocation in instance documents
   Anders noted that these are not found in PSKC or DS.

----------
assignedto: mpei
messages: 84
nosy: andrea, keyprov, mpei
priority: feature
status: chatting
title: Schema Refinement

_________________________________________________________
KEYPROV Roundup Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue35>
_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov