Subject: [KEYPROV] [issue34] Authentication Code Format

From: Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:12:11 +0000

Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]> added the comment:

During interim meeting (6-7 Feb 2008), decision was to generally adopt the 
changes mentioned below except that the specific format (e.g., TLV) will not be 
mentioned.  The checksum will be optional, and checksum algorithm will be 
specified.  The wording will be like this:

"The AC MUST contain a client identifier and a password. The checksum 
element is optional and is generated by the issuing server and sent to the 
user as part of the AC. When the user enters the AC 
the typed password is verified with the checksum to ensure it is correctly 
entered by the user.

TBD: Checksum algo"

----------
status: chatting -> done-cbb

_________________________________________________________
KEYPROV Roundup Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue34>
_________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov