Subject: [KEYPROV] XML Security URIs

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:29:17 +0200

I just had a chat with Donald Eastlake about his draft:

" Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)"
             <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-00.txt>

He told me that he is still working on the document and he received 
several requests for URIs to be added.
He would be happy to also receive requests from us.

He also said that he would request publication of the document (as RFC) 
sooner if we would see an urgent need for it.
I am not sure whether we would require a normative reference to that 
document. Need to think about it.

Anyway, we should discuss what URIs need to be added.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov