Subject: [KEYPROV] [issue20] Define commonly used data type for keyprov in a common schema file for DSKPP and PSKC to share

From: Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:46:56 +0000

Andrea Doherty <[email-masked]> added the comment:

During Interim meeting on 6-7 February 2008, and based on feedback during IETF-
71 (Vancouver), decision is to not maintain a separate document.  Rather, the 
DSKPP and PSKC document should reference D. Eastlake document (draft-eastlake-
additional-xmlsec-uris-00.txt), and register additional URIs (e.g., OTP 
algorithms).  The PSKC and ASN.1 documents should define requirements for 
mandatory to implement algorithms.  

Note that D. Eastlake received several requests from others for URI's to be 
added, and is ok with including KEYPROV requests.  After he finishes next 
draft, he plans on requesting publication of the draft as an RFC.

----------
status: chatting -> done-cbb

_________________________________________________________
KEYPROV Roundup Issue Tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/keyprov/issue20>
_________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov