Subject: [KEYPROV] Minutes from the KEYPROV Interim Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:58:40 -0500

Attached please find minutes from the KEYPROV Interim Meeting held in
Bedford 6-7 February.  Accompanying the minutes is an action item list.
Andrea <<KEYPROV Interim Meeting 6-7Feb2008 Minutes.doc>>  <<Actions
from Interim Meeting.xls>> 
_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:26:37 +0200

Thanks to Andrea for organizing the meeting, taking notes and collecting 
all the action items.

Please look at the open issue list and let us know if you have questions 
or suggestions. The issue tracker and the Word document contain proposed 
resolutions. Please let us know if you have objections or if you would 
like to see something clarified.

Ciao
Hannes

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>