Subject: [KEYPROV] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Portable Symmetric Key Container
	Author(s)	: P. Hoyer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-04.txt
	Pages		: 65
	Date		: 2008-4-22
	
This document specifies a symmetric key format for transport and
   provisioning of symmetric keys (for example One Time Password (OTP)
   shared secrets or symmetric cryptographic keys) to different types of
   crypto modules such as a strong authentication device.  The standard
   key transport format enables enterprises to deploy best-of-breed
   solutions combining components from different vendors into the same
   infrastructure.

   This work is a joint effort by the members of OATH (Initiative for
   Open AuTHentication) to specify a format that can be freely
   distributed to the technical community.  The authors believe that a
   common and shared specification will facilitate adoption of two-
   factor authentication on the Internet by enabling interoperability
   between commercial and open-source implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov