Subject: [KEYPROV] Preparation for the Meeting

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:02:08 +0300

I just wanted to remind you that it might be good for you to briefly go 
through the WG documents to participate in the discussions we are going 
to have during the meeting. I would like to know whether you are happy 
with the documents and whether they are ready for WGLC.
_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:53:12 -0400

Hannes,
I am satisfied that PSKC is ready for WGLC.  The last version I reviewed
was the -05 work-in-progress which received only minor changes before
submission.  I will give the differences a review before the meeting on
Wednesday, but I do not anticipate any issues.

With respect to the meeting on Wed, please confirm whether the Jabber
room will be available and usable.
Thanks,
Andrea  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 6:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [KEYPROV] Preparation for the Meeting