Subject: [KEYPROV] FW: PSKC draft version 05

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:13:52 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 1:13 PM
To: Philip Hoyer
Subject: Re: PSKC draft version 05

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked].  

Since the Secretariat receives a large number of Internet-Drafts in the
week preceding the cutoff date for updated submissions, your document
may 
not be processed and announced for a number of days.  Our goal is to 
process and announce all valid pre-meeting Internet-Draft submissions
within five business days at the latest.  If you need to track the
status 
of your Internet-Draft submission, then please send a note to 
[email-masked] (using the suggested subject line Status of 
I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this auto-response
acknowledgement 
in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs 
must conform to the requirements specified in the ID-Checklist 
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html) or they will be returned to the
author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly
recommends 
that you address all of the issues raised in this document before
submitting 
a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

Thank you,
The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov