Subject: [KEYPROV] OCRA Algorithm Definition

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:55:10 +0300

Ming crafted a proposal for the OATH Challenge Response Algorithm:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

8.4.4.2.  OCRA (OATH Challenge Response Algorithm)

   Common Name:  OCRA

   Class:  OTP

   URI:  http://www.ietf.org/keyprov/pskc#OCRA-1:(ocra_suite_parameters)
      - e.g.
      http://www.ietf.org/keyprov/pskc#OCRA-1:HOTP-SHA512-8:C-QN08

   Algorithm Definition:  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
      draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-07.txt

   Identifier Definition  (this RFC)

   Registrant Contact:  IESG

   Profile of XML attributes and subelements of the Key entity:

      For a Key of this algorithm, the <Usage> subelements MUST be
      present.  The "CR" attribute of the <Usage> MUST be set "true" and
      it MUST be the only attribute set.  The element <ChallengeFormat>
      and <ResponseFormat> of the <Usage> MUST be present.

      For the Data elements of a key of this algorithm, the following
      subelements MUST be present in either the Key element itself or an
      commonly shared KeyProperties element.

      *  Secret

      An example of the Key of this algorithm is as follows.

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <KeyContainer Version="1.0"
   xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:keyprov:pskc:1.0">
       <Device>
           <DeviceInfo>
               <Manufacturer>TokenVendorAcme</Manufacturer>
               <SerialNo>987654322</SerialNo>
           </DeviceInfo>
           <Key KeyId="12345678"
           KeyAlgorithm="http://www.ietf.org/keyprov/
           pskc#OCRA-1:HOTP-SHA512-8:C-QN08">
               <Issuer>Issuer</Issuer>
               <Usage CR="true">
                   <ChallengeFormat Min="8" Max="8" Format="DECIMAL"/>
                   <ResponseFormat Length="8" Format="DECIMAL"/>
               </Usage>
               <Data>
                   <Secret>
                       <PlainValue>
                       MTIzNDU2Nzg5MDEyMzQ1Njc4OTA=
                       </PlainValue>
                   </Secret>
                   <Counter>
                       <PlainValue>0</PlainValue>
                   </Counter>
               </Data>
           </Key>
       </Device>
   </KeyContainer>

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov