Subject: [KEYPROV] draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-00.txt

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:54:49 +0200

Hi all, 

We have submitted the update of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-portable-symmetric-ke
y-container-06.txt as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-00.txt. 

The reason for the filename change is simple: the previous filename was too
long to allow the automatic submission tool to be used, which was annoying.

If you look at the diff file then you will notice a couple of changes in the
document, see 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft
-ietf-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container-06.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.o
rg/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-00.txt
Or
http://tinyurl.com/a87lus

Based on the number of changes we have made to the draft to improve
readability we strongly suggest you to review this version. We are also
positive that this document version gets us closer to a WGLC.

Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Ciao
Hannes

PS: The XML file for the draft can be found here: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/keyprov/pskc-temp/

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov