Subject: [KEYPROV] draft-hoyer-keyprov-pskc-algorithm-profiles

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:45:17 +0200

Hi all, 

Some of you might have noticed the publication of
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-hoyer-keyprov-pskc-algorithm-profiles-00.txt.
I created this document as part of the edits on PSKC. Here is a little bit
of background.

With
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-contain
er-06 the PSKC algorithm profiles got introduced. These profiles indicate
what XML elements and attributes are required for certain algorithms. It
turned out that many of the included algorithm profiles referred to
proprietary specifications. 

At IETF#73 we decided to move them into a separate document.
draft-hoyer-keyprov-pskc-algorithm-profiles is this document.

Once PSKC is finished we would progress this document. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov