Subject: [KEYPROV] KEYPROV Conference Call: 13th Jan. 2009

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:17:15 +0200

Hi all, 

the holidays are over and we have to start with our work again. As
previously mentioned, we need to chat with the draft authors to make sure
that we keep things going. Everyone else is also welcome to join. 

* Conference Bridge Details: 

13th January 2009, 11am ET (for max 1 hour!) 
Number: +1 (712) 432-1100 
PIN: 292812# 

* Agenda

We would like to see where we are with the editing effort. We currently
focus on two documents: 

 -- PSKC 

As mentioned in a previous mail I tried to make PSKC more readable, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/keyprov/current/msg00544.html. This
work took a bit longer and I got a lot of input from Philip regarding the
presentation style. 

As part of this update I have moved all proprietary PSKC algorithm profiles
into a separate draft, see 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-hoyer-keyprov-pskc-algorithm-profiles-00.txt)
. 

Once PSKC is solid (which I hope is very soon) Sean will update his document
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/keyprov/draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat/. 

 -- DSKPP

Phillip is working with Andrea on making DSKPP more readable and to work out
a proposal on how to reduce the number of protocol options (see Pasi's mail
on this subject here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/keyprov/current/msg00533.html)

We would like to update our charter page with new milestone dates.
Therefore, we need to get feedback from the draft authors on when they
believe this is accomplishable 

Ciao
Hannes & Phillip

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov