Subject: [KEYPROV] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Symmetric Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, R. Housley
	Filename	: draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat-04.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-1-16
	
This document defines the symmetric key format content type.  It is 
   transport independent. The Cryptographic Message Syntax can be used 
   to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or encrypt this content 
   type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov