Subject: [KEYPROV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC)
	Author(s)       : P. Hoyer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-04.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2009-10-23

This document specifies a symmetric key format for transport and
provisioning of symmetric keys to different types of crypto modules.
For example, One Time Password (OTP) shared secrets or symmetric
cryptographic keys to strong authentication devices.  A standard key
transport format enables enterprises to deploy best-of-breed
solutions combining components from different vendors into the same
infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:04:58 +0200

All,
Final version of PSKC posted.

We can send this to the area directors.

Changes from v3:

- Major Alignment in terminology with DSKPP 
- incorporated all of the feedback from Andrea Doherty  and Sean Turner
from previous WGLC. 
- reference name change to the new DerivedKey element (moved to
XMLEnc11) 
- Corrected AES example to include (prepend) IV inline with XMLENC spec
and mentions IV handling

Thanks for everyone for their hard work,

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 4:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [KEYPROV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working
Group of the IETF.

---

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:06:24 +0200

And for those intersted latest .xml and .xsd attached.

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Philip Hoyer
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 4:05 PM
To: [email-masked]; Phillip Hallam-Baker; [email-masked];
Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [KEYPROV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-04.txt

All,

Changes from v3:

Philip

-----Original Message-----

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov