Subject: [KEYPROV] New ID of potential interest

From: "Herzog, Jonathan - 0668 - MITLL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:13:03 -0400

I would like to inform the KEYPROV working group of a newly-submitted
Internet Draft that may be of interest:

 A set-key attribute for symmetric-key packages
 draft-herzog-setkey-00

 Abstract

   A set-key is a symmetric key (or set of keys) associated with an
   immutable set of participants.  This document defines a set-key
   attribute for use in the CMS-based symmetric-key package structure
   defined in in RFC XXXX. {{{ RFC Editor, please replace XXXX with the
   number assigned to draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat when it is
   published. }}}

 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herzog-setkey/

We welcome all comments and reviews.

Thank you.

-- 
Jonathan Herzog
Technical Staff, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
[email-masked]