Subject: [KEYPROV] Last Call: draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp (Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:48:33 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys 
WG (keyprov) to consider the following document:

- 'Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP) '
   <draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-04-26. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16358&rfc_flag=0

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:53:42 -0400

Review from IANA.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Baber via RT [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 8:41 PM
Cc: Doherty, Andrea; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [IANA #314562] Last Call: draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp (Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP)) to Proposed Standard 

IESG:

IANA has reviewed draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-10.txt, which is 
currently in Last Call, and has the following comments:

Upon approval of this document, IANA will perform the following actions:

ACTION 1:

make the following assignment in the "IETF XML schema" registry at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/schema.html

ID URI Filename
Reference
------------- ---------------------------------------- ------------
---------------------
keyprov:dskpp urn:ietf:params:xml:schema:keyprov:dskpp keyprov:dskpp
[RFC-keyprov-dskpp-10]

ACTION 2:

make the following assignment in the "IETF XML ns" registry at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/ns.html

ID URI Filename Reference
------------- ------------------------------------ -------------
---------------------
keyprov:dskpp urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:keyprov:dskpp keyprov:dskpp
[RFC-keyprov-dskpp-10]

ACTION 3:

make the following assignment in the "Application Media Types" registry at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/

Type Reference
--------- ---------------------
dskpp+xml [RFC-keyprov-dskpp-10]

ACTION 4:

create the following registry at 
http://www.iana.org/assignments/TBD

Registry Name: DSKPP Response Message Status Codes
Registration policy: Specification Required
Reference: [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]

Code Reference
------------------------------- ---------------------
Continue [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
Success [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
Abort [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
AccessDenied [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
MalformedRequest [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
UnknownRequest [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
UnknownCriticalExtension [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
UnsupportedVersion [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
NoSupportedKeyTypes [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
NoSupportedEncryptionAlgorithms [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
NoSupportedMacAlgorithms [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
NoProtocolVariants [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
NoSupportedKeyPackages [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
AuthenticationDataMissing [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
AuthenticationDataInvalid [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
InitializationFailed [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]
ProvisioningPeriodExpired [RFC-keyprov-pskc-05]

Thanks,

Amanda Baber
IANA