Subject: [KEYPROV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 19:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP)
	Author(s)       : A. Doherty, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-10.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2010-04-09

DSKPP is a client-server protocol for initialization (and
configuration) of symmetric keys to locally and remotely accessible
cryptographic modules.  The protocol can be run with or without
private-key capabilities in the cryptographic modules, and with or
without an established public-key infrastructure.

Two variations of the protocol support multiple usage scenarios.
With the four-pass variant, keys are mutually generated by the
provisioning server and cryptographic module; provisioned keys are
not transferred over-the-wire or over-the-air.  The two-pass variant
enables secure and efficient download and installation of pre-
generated symmetric keys to a cryptographic module.

This document builds on information contained in [RFC4758], adding
specific enhancements in response to implementation experience and
liaison requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.