Subject: [KEYPROV] Paper and presentation of Keyprv work at ISSE 2010

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:09:02 +0200

All,

A paper and presentation on IETF keyprov work has been accepted at the
ISSE 2010 conference, October  5-7 in Berlin (http://www.isse.eu.com/ )

Please find attached the paper that will be going to the printed
proceedings.

I will also create a power point based on the paper and the existing
power points we already have.

Maybe we can add this electronically to the WG page somehow.

I had to keep it under 10 pages and it is a bit light on DSKPP, SKPC but
it is a nice introduction and gives a few more nice diagrams than the
ASCII RFC texts.

Let me know what you think,

Philip

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

117 Waterloo Road

London SE1 8UL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7960 0220

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7902 1985

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.