Subject: Real Estate project

From: Smith Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:31:13 -0300 (UYT)

Compliment of the day, i am Mr. Smith Williams the chairman of 
contracts implementation and evaluation section in London, United 
Kingdom, i write to seek your assistance in my desire to invest US 
$36Million in a confidential manner into Real Estate in your country 
or 
any other lucrative business with low risk according to your advice.
 
Actually, i secured this fund through the advantage of my position in 
the government and i deposited the fund into a security company for 
safe keeping in abroad before the government placed a new embargo on 
we serving official from private trips abroad and also restricting us 
from 
sending money abroad. The vital issue at the moment is for you to 
clear 
the consignment from the vaults of the security company on my behalf 
for the investment purpose. 
 
I am an old man due for retirement at any moment from now and i want 
this project to commence in near future to secure the betterment of 
my 
retirement future. 
 
Contact me through  my private number for more discussion 
+44-7024014502
Thank You.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Smith Williams.