Subject: URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

From: "abdul aheed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:56:22 +0000

Dear friend,                   TOP SECRET

I know this may come as surprise and sceptic to you. I am one of the 
officials in the Energ management board, in Burkina Faso. We had a contract 
with Denmark through the Burkina Faso Danish Cooperation, which was signed 
on the 4th of march, 2003 on the Electrification of the Urban centres, 
offices and rural dwellers.

The project has been executed, you can check on the website. www.SONABEL.BF. 
But, the main issue of contacting you is to intimate you that during the 
award of this contract, a few of my colleagues and l, had inflated the 
amount of this contract and the OVER- INVOICED is being safeguarded under 
our custody.

However, we have decided to transfer this sum of money, $73.8 million USA 
Dollars out of this Country for disbursement. Hence, we seek for a reliable, 
honest and not greedy foreign partner whom we shall use his or her account 
to transferring the fund. And we agreed that the account owner shall benefit 
30% of the total amount of money, 65% is for us here, and 5% will be
used for miscellaneous expenses during the transfer.

If you are capable to handle the transaction without hitches and flaws, then 
we have confidence in the deal, and a risk free transfer from our side. 
Please, make it TOP SECRET and avoid every channel of implicating us here 
thereby endanger our career. Therefore, if you will not be able to
handle it, please hold on your peace for our sake we are public servants.I 
pray to God for his providence for a smooth transfer, so that our retiring 
soon or later will be a better and blissful retirement life, as such we are 
very cautious towards actualising this noble venture. It can also be a
once in life opportunity for you, because l know that we going to see 
face-face, preferably come down to Burkina Faso and verify on my claim on 
the said amount of money in the bank. Besides, to discuss business and 
investment in your country at large, and thereafter sit together to decide 
on the means of transferring.

If this picks your interest, please do contact me immediately through this 
email address for more details and for easier communication.Please, time is 
no longer on our side.

Best regards,
MR ABDUL AHEED.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/