Subject: [6]: the Individual genetic analysis

From: Grace <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:38:48 +0300

Lose weight correctly!
Do you want to lose weight simply and comfortably?
e-mail: [email-masked]     Genetic scientists found out that the
defect of gene responsible for fat accumulation is the principal reason
of obesity. If this gene mutation is inherited, it is difficult for a person
to lose and maintain the weight, as this mutation leads to uncontrolled
fat accumulation in the body.
It is important to find the cause of obesity, but it is even more important
to find the solution of the problem.
Individual genetic test - is the practical realization of the greatest
epoch-making discovery of the 20th century - decoding of the human genome.
The sooner you have your genetic test done, the sooner you will receive
your receipt of health and slenderness.
You won't have to wait long for the result!
Your genetic sample will be stored in our laboratory, and you will be able
to have it tested for any disorder.

    [email-masked]     dctssunnegbgr