Subject: Urgent mail from Tawikan

From: "Tawikan Stermer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:19:08 -0540

Urge nt buy alert!! Urgent News alert!!! 
Stock Symbol ACEN
Price 0.65 
5 day tar get $3.00 

Investors, once again we bring you todays big ideas for huge 
profits, BUY ACEN it's going to soar 500% or more from its current 
trading levels. ACEN is near an explosive breakout and we hear 
major 
European and U.S. promotional exposure on ACEN is coming, ACENs 
revolutionary battery technology, never needs to 
be charged!! When Wall Street finds out about this undiscovered 
company 
the price will soar!! CHeck ACEN news and grab some now.. 

ACEN is going to soar, and when it does were looking for 5x our 
money on this one. Buy ACEN now before it's to late...

He is, unless I'm mistaken,the paid host.  
> Let me give you a little advice about running your site.   
Especially if the tune is repetitive as is the case with.  
Memory leaks that might be caused by running larger tournaments.   
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.  
> Hey Mike,  
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.  
> Let me give you a little advice about running your site.