Subject: endpoint ii

From: "Jason DLenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 18:37:25 +0100

interested in are still coaching in the NCAA tournament." DENVER (AP) - Allen Iverson
defense.  ''That team can blow you out and they can score in bunches,'' he said

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

the first round of the playoffs next month.   ''We didn't have any energy,'' 
D'Antoni said. ''We're in a little bit of a funk right now. Discombobulated. We
The Wolverines finished 22-13, with an 87-66 loss at Florida State on Thursday night.
 postseason because of NCAA sanctions.  In four seasons at Seton Hall, Amaker
 their fourth straight win, a 131-107 blowout of the Phoenix Suns on Saturday
D'Antoni said. ''We're in a little bit of a funk right now. Discombobulated. We
of the night when his third attempt at a putback resulted in the whistle, and his
Nash said. ''They played with a lot of heart and energy and we weren't. So I 
 annual contributions of ,000. By firing him, the school keeps the invested money,
throwing rocks in an ocean.''   The Suns have lost twice - by a combined 46 
 every shot in the world,'' Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said. ''They are hard to
 We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who 
 through the 2010-11 season, but the school could fire him without cause by giving