Subject: adobe photoshop cs3 extended $89

From: "grete floyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 11:45:15 +0300

The suspense is terrible, I hope it will last.
Better belly burst than good liquor be lost.
If we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss and if to
live, the fewer men, the greater share of honor.
It is not by the gray of the hair that one knows the age of the heart.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight
of the shore.
A bee is never as busy as it seems it's just that it can't buzz any
slower.
When angry, count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one
hundred.
What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of
himself.
Loving is half of believing.
Action to be effective must be directed to clearly conceived ends.
Ah, what a dusty answer gets the soul when hot for certainties in this
our life!
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for it.
Beauty is only skin deep, but it's a valuable asset if you're poor or
haven't any sense.
Anyone can tell the truth, but only very few of us can make epigrams.
I learned more about the economy from one South Dakota dust storm that I
did in all my years of college.
You have endured worse things God will grant an end even to these.
America is a vast conspiracy to make you happy.
O, had I but followed the arts!
Things don't turn up in this world until somebody turns them up.