Subject: When only the best will do, e21.

From: "Sol Caldwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:54:25 +0700

Our pick of the Month is Flying!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F.
Last price: 0,95
52 Weekrange : 0,50 - 1,16

Watch for Monday May 14th 2007. Our Best Pick of the Week. This is our
best yet!!!

I made it a place where both advertisers and visitors would be enticed
to visit, yet left it alone enough that it would remain familiar with
the avid pixel ad crowd. As a web site owner, you can make some serious
spending cash this way. com extension than e21.
Paul Wilson the manager of e21.
" If you want to edit existing ads so you can announce a new promo for
example, then nothing will stop you from doing so. HOSTFORMAT LIMITED,
is adding an Assisted Service Plan-a professional solution for its
dedicated server customers. Tan pointed out, "if people,through your
ads, regularly see the name of your company and web site,you can expect
to leave an imprint on their minds and create an impact".