Subject: okay now you are fucking some blondes

From: "benjamen rivi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:30:29 +0900

Two-thirds of promotion is motion
Wrecked on the lee shore of age.
At the heart of personality is the need to feel a sense of being lovable
without having to qualify for that acceptance.
Act as if the maxim of your action were to become through your will a be
general natural law.
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you
something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the
victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
Never spend your money before you have earned it.
A stumble may prevent a fall.
She has lost the art of conversation, but not, unfortunately, the power
of speech.
The sole art that suits me is that which, rising from unrest, tends
toward serenity.
One can be very happy without demanding that others agree with them.
The fatter the flea the leaner the dog.
A constant smirk upon the face, and a whiffing activity of the body, are
strong indications of futility.
Every person is a God in embryo. Its only desire is to be born.
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
Your dips an falls do not confound me, half as much as your heights
astound me.
Any work that aspires, however humbly, to the condition of art should
carry its justification in every line.
Action is character.