Subject: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended $89.95

From: "isabelle vin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:19:47 -0700

Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.
The oldest books are still only just out to those who have not read
them.
Old men are fond of giving good advice to console themselves for their
inability to give bad examples.
Conversation should touch everything, but should concentrate itself on
nothing.
Our will is always for our own good, but we do not always see what that
is.
Better to be driven out from among men than to be disliked of children.
The hell of these days is the fear of not getting along, especially of
not making money.
Arguments are to be avoided they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and
persuade themselves they have a better idea.
Give me some scratching, diving, hungry ballplayers who come to kill
you.
Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.
Exercise: you don't have time not to.
People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
Change is an easy panacea. It takes character to stay in one place and
be happy there.
Personal satisfaction is the most important ingredient of success.
Art is a fruit that grows in man, like a fruit on a plant, or a child in
its mother's womb.
Whatever is beautiful is beautiful by necessity.
Make every decision as if you owned the whole company.
If you once turn on your side after the hour at which you ought to rise,
it is all over. Bolt up at once.