Subject: steward contemptible

From: Jane A. Hodges <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:05:04 -0500

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON first thing Thursday!

HOWEVER A FEW COMMUNITIES MAY RECEIVE UP TO A TENTH OF AN INCH OF RAIN.
SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TO AFFECT EASTERN NORTH DAKOTA
THROUGH FRIDAY AND INTO THE WEEKEND. MAINLAND HYDE AND PAMLICO COUNTIES.

FLOOD WARNINGs CONTINUE FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN MISSOURI. MOISTURE
FROM RECENT RAINS AND CALM WINDS HAS LEAD TO DENSE FOG WHICH HAS REDUCED
VISIBILITIES TO LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE IN SOME AREAS.

FLOOD WARNING EXTENDED UNTIL FRIDAY MORNING. FLOODING CONTINUES ON ROUTE
U IN NORTHEAST CHRISTIAN COUNTY ALONG PEDELO CREEK.
SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TO AFFECT EASTERN NORTH DAKOTA
THROUGH FRIDAY AND INTO THE WEEKEND.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BISMARCK HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WARNING FOR
THE FOLLOWING RIVER IN NORTH DAKOTA. HEAVY RAINFALL WEDNESDAY AND
ASSOCIATED RUNOFF WILL CAUSE RIVER LEVELS TO RISE THROUGH EARLY NEXT
WEEK.

FLOOD WARNINGs CONTINUE FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN MISSOURI.
WHEN ADDED TO THE HIGH ASTRONOMICAL TIDES THIS TIME OF THE MONTH
SUPPORTED BY THE NEW MOON.

MARMATON RIVER NEAR NEVADA AFFECTING VERNON COUNTY.

FLOOD WARNING EXTENDED UNTIL SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
AND LEAVE PLENTY OF DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU.

ISOLATED SHOWERS MOVING SOUTH FROM PENNSYLVANIA MAY IMPACT WESTERN
MARYLAND AND PORTIONS OF THE PAN HANDLE OF WEST VIRGINIA EARLY THIS
MORNING. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO AFFECT THE RED
RIVER VALLEY THROUGH FRIDAY AND INTO THE WEEKEND.
BUT WILL KEEP DECREASING. AREAS OF DENSE FOG WITH VISIBILITY DOWN TO A
FEW HUNDRED FEET OR LESS WILL OCCUR THIS MORNING IN PARTS OF EAST
CENTRAL NORTH DAKOTA. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

FOR THE MOST RECENT OBSERVED RIVER LEVELS SEE. THE FOG WILL SLOWLY LIFT
AND CONDITIONS WILL IMPROVE LATER THIS MORNING.
MOTORISTS SHOULD BE ALERT FOR RAPIDLY CHANGING VISIBILITIES THIS
MORNING. USE EXTREME CAUTION AT UNCONTROLLED INTERSECTIONS AND RAIL ROAD
CROSSINGS.
SPRING RIVER NEAR WACO AFFECTING JASPER COUNTY.

FROM THE INTERNATIONAL FALLS AREA DOWNSTREAM. MINOR COASTAL FLOODING IS
EXPECTED NEAR TIMES OF HIGH TIDE TODAY. HIGH RIVER LEVELS ARE EXPECTED
THROUGH NEXT WEEK. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT PEOPLE STAY OUT OF THE WATER
TODAY AS POWERFUL RIP CURRENTS CAN OVERTAKE EVEN THE STRONGEST OF
SWIMMERS. THE FOG IS EXPECTED TO PERSIST FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS BEFORE
BEGINNING TO DISSIPATE AFTER SUNRISE.
A FEW SHOWERS IN THIS AREA MAY HAVE A CLAP OF THUNDER. FORECASTS ARE
UPDATED DAILY AND STAGE VALUES WILL CHANGE AS NEW WEATHER AND RIVER
INFORMATION IS USED. THIS FLOOD STATEMENT INCLUDES FORECASTS FOR THE RED
RIVER AT WAHPETON.

ISOLATED SHOWERS MOVING SOUTH FROM PENNSYLVANIA MAY IMPACT WESTERN
MARYLAND AND PORTIONS OF THE PAN HANDLE OF WEST VIRGINIA EARLY THIS
MORNING.

ISOLATED SHOWERS MOVING SOUTH FROM PENNSYLVANIA MAY IMPACT WESTERN
MARYLAND AND PORTIONS OF THE PAN HANDLE OF WEST VIRGINIA EARLY THIS
MORNING.
RIP CURRENTS RE LIFE-THREATENING TO ANYONE WHO ENTERS THE SURF. A RIVER
FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE RED RIVER AT OSLO FOR MINOR
FLOODING.
SAC RIVER NEAR CAPLINGER MILLS AFFECTING CEDAR COUNTY. CHECK OUT OUR WEB
SITE AT: WWW. THE FOG WILL SLOWLY LIFT AND CONDITIONS WILL IMPROVE LATER
THIS MORNING. RAINFALL WEDNESDAY AND ASSOCIATED RUNOFF HAVE INCREASED
RIVER LEVELS AND EXPECTED STAGES ALONG THE RED RIVER.
ALONG THE TIDAL POTOMAC RIVER.

THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE SPRING RIVER NEAR WACO. THIS FLOOD
STATEMENT INCLUDES FORECASTS FOR THE WILD RICE RIVER AT ABERCROMBIE.

SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO AFFECT THE RED RIVER
VALLEY THROUGH FRIDAY AND INTO THE WEEKEND.

THIS FORECAST WILL REMAIN ABOVE FLOOD STAGE THROUGH THE FORECAST PERIOD.
MINOR FLOODING IS OCCURRING AND IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE.