Subject: powwow

From: Doris B. Downey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:37 -0500

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

What do your clients need? By detecting like-minded peers, we
effectively discover an unlimited number of buyer segments.

The game is not complete, but so many people have asked how they can buy
it right away, that we have decided to let you order now! An Action Step
is Worth a Thousand WordsBrochures, sales letters, and websites are all
excellent and effective marketing tools.

Find out why these two components are not one-in-the same. Research
shows that shoppers feel overwhelmed and are less likely to make a
purchase when confronted with too many decisions.
It's also mentioned that a new multiplayer demo is due for release in
the near-term. Like any business, the media industry evolves in cycles.

The continued double-digit year-over-year growth rates are "particularly
impressive" because the online ad industry has grown so large, said
Peter Petrusky, a director with PricewaterhouseCoopers. The latest
social science research, however, has proven this thinking is flawed.
At least half of the fees go to the service provider, Goodmail chief
executive Richard Gingras said. For now, Goodmail will approve only
companies and organizations in existence for at least a year, to thwart
fly-by-night operations. This allows e-tailers to offer an unlimited
selection of high-margin items at a fraction of the cost required of a
brick-and-mortar retailer .

Find out why these two components are not one-in-the same. Those that
have prompted too many spam complaints will be disqualified. Because
context is time sensitive, recommendations must also be timely, dynamic
and taken from real-time feedback.
The recommendation system  must be able to detect real-time changes in
season, consumer tastes and market trends to avoid falling out of sync
with customers. Just don't let your marketing get put on hold because
you haven't yet found the perfect words to use. However, to always
recommend diapers to an individual who's made a past purchase of a baby
gift will most likely miss the mark.

If the store is still recommending sweets over springtime patio
furniture, it will lose business. I walk the floor for two reasons.