Subject: flatterer geologist

From: f <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 01:00:50 +0100

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

In this role, you will be involved in creating new and improved c

A proven ability to work in a team environment with geographically
distributed team members.

This individual's financial services competencies should include or span
the pan-equity Trading environment. In this role, you will work with
internal clients to analyze, design, test, implement and support various
applications and tools. This position involves creating new and improved
content for Equity business areas, adding functionality to analytic
components, and applying the newest technologies to add speed and
interactivity.

Experience with Ant, CruiseControl, JUnit, Servlets, REST. Ability to
maintain close working relationships with the application development
teams and with the business.

NET Framework Server Side Development. In this role, you will have
regular interaction with the business, application development teams,
senior managers, and the wider Prime Brokerage support structure.