Subject: Adobe Suite 3

From: "tiphany nanine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 02:10:27 +0900

I am acquainted with no immaterial sensuality so delightful as good
acting.
Let never day nor night unhallowed pass, but still remember what the
Lord hath done.
Everything is in motion. Everything flows. Everything is vibrating.
Books give not wisdom where none was before. But where some is, there
reading makes it more.
Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and
convincingly enough is finally accepted.
What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly
exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others.
I delight in men over seventy. They always offer one the devotion of a
lifetime.
So many people supported me through my public life and I will never
forget them.
Subdue your appetites, my dears, and you've conquered human nature .
Religion is as effectually destroyed by bigotry as by indifference.
Accept the place the divine providence has found for you, the society of
your contemporaries, the connection of events.
Art is dangerous. It is one of the attractions: when it ceases to be
dangerous you don't want it.
I have never known a person to live to be one hundred and be remarkable
for anything else.
Old age, especially an honored old age, has so great authority, that
this is of more value than all the pleasures of youth.
To read too many books is harmful.
I have read many books, but the Bible reads me.
Evil is something you recognize immediately you see it: it works through
charm.
Danger and delight grow on one stalk.
Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes.