Subject: dizzy nigger

From: Stephens Christina <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:37:19 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

We post new, original articles about once a week. The results we've seen
have always been better in networks where the host venues were
contributing, even in just some token way.

The deployment of the network might be left up to the store IT
department, or it may be outsourced. For more products and services,
including FireCast Status Monitor, please see our  full product line.
Members of the press are encouraged to contact us if you would like
feedback, quotes, or photos for upcoming stories.

We post new, original articles about once a week.

The views and opinions expressed in the Blog are solely those of Mr.
Subscription Options To receive an email whenever we add a new article,
enter your name and email address below.

While there are nuances to every ad-driven business model, this overview
provides a pretty accurate description of the majority of networks that
we've come across. Price your space too high and it won't sell.
Other times they rely on a third party to do so. Other than that, not
having ad sales experience is the best metric we've come across for
predicting network failure. We created this journal to help share useful
info on the digital signage and kiosk markets.

Price your space too high and it won't sell. Some feature screens in
retail stores advertising select products.
Second, make sure your host venues have some skin in the game. Second,
make sure your host venues have some skin in the game.

The results we've seen have always been better in networks where the
host venues were contributing, even in just some token way.

While there are nuances to every ad-driven business model, this overview
provides a pretty accurate description of the majority of networks that
we've come across.

Sometimes the host venues own and operate these networks themselves.

Except as provided in our Republishing and Syndication Policy, no
content on this website may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without
our express written consent.

Except as provided in our Republishing and Syndication Policy, no
content on this website may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without
our express written consent. We created this journal to help share
useful info on the digital signage and kiosk markets. Price it too low
and you'll never recoup your investment, let alone turn a profit.
Members of the press are encouraged to contact us if you would like
feedback, quotes, or photos for upcoming stories.

Our articles typically focus on project planning, industry research, ROI
analysis, and high-profile deployments. Sometimes the host venues own
and operate these networks themselves. Other times they rely on a third
party to do so. Other times they rely on a third party to do so.
The deployment of the network might be left up to the store IT
department, or it may be outsourced. While there are nuances to every
ad-driven business model, this overview provides a pretty accurate
description of the majority of networks that we've come across.
Subscription Options To receive an email whenever we add a new article,
enter your name and email address below. Focusing on a local market?
Otherwise, your potential advertisers may feel double-taxed when asked
to spend more on top of the typically mandatory co-op fees.

Subscription Options To receive an email whenever we add a new article,
enter your name and email address below.

The last of the big three pitfalls is a poor pricing model. Try your
local newspaper or cable provider, since they already handle ad sales of
one sort or another. For retailers using some of their co-op marketing
budget to display ads for products they sell, the obvious goal is a
sales lift for those products. Try your local newspaper or cable
provider, since they already handle ad sales of one sort or another.
However, as their name implies, these networks are really driven by an
advertising-based revenue stream. However, as their name implies, these
networks are really driven by an advertising-based revenue stream.

For example, while some retail venues will have strict review policies
to ensure that only appropriate products and services are advertised,
others may not.

Price your space too high and it won't sell. For example, while some
retail venues will have strict review policies to ensure that only
appropriate products and services are advertised, others may not.
We post new, original articles about once a week.

Gerba, and do not reflect the official opinions of WireSpring
Technologies, Inc. We created this journal to help share useful info on
the digital signage and kiosk markets.
We created this journal to help share useful info on the digital signage
and kiosk markets. Other than that, not having ad sales experience is
the best metric we've come across for predicting network failure.
Sometimes the host venues own and operate these networks themselves.
WireSpring sells Linux-based software for self-service kiosks and
dynamic digital signage.

However, as their name implies, these networks are really driven by an
advertising-based revenue stream. The last of the big three pitfalls is
a poor pricing model. Except as provided in the WireSpring Republishing
and Syndication Policy, no Blog contents may be reproduced, in whole or
in part, without Mr.

For more products and services, including FireCast Status Monitor,
please see our  full product line.

Price it too low and you'll never recoup your investment, let alone turn
a profit.

For more products and services, including FireCast Status Monitor,
please see our  full product line. For example, while some retail venues
will have strict review policies to ensure that only appropriate
products and services are advertised, others may not.

Common pitfalls: There are at least three very common pitfalls that
we've noticed over the years.

Members of the press are encouraged to contact us if you would like
feedback, quotes, or photos for upcoming stories.