Subject: Adobe Suite 3 ready to download

From: "sisile jacky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 17:47:40 +0200

Be yourself is about the worst advice you can give to some people.
Advertising is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
Danger, the spur of all great minds.
I've got to keep breathing. It'll be my worst business mistake if I
don't.
At least half the mystery novels published violate the law that the
solution, once revealed, must seem to be inevitable.
Reading furnishes the mind only with material for knowledge it is
thinking that makes what we read ours.
If you think you can do it, you can.
It is the awareness of unfulfilled desires which gives a nation the
feeling that it has a mission and a destiny.
Look for me in the nurseries of Heaven.
Children and drunks always speak the truth.
Strong character is brought out by change, weak ones by permanence.
Pick battles big enough to matter, but small enough to win.
Lords are lordliest in their wine.
Of one thing I am certain, the body is not the measure of healing peace
is the measure.
Action is the last resource of those who know not how to dream.
It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
The reward of art is not fame or success but intoxication: that is why
so many bad artists are unable to give it up.
Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.