Subject: You asked for it

From: "Santo Ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:18:01 +0100

When individuals ask for their medications they regularly look for the
following: 
  
 Trusty 
 Express Reliable Delivery 
 High Quality 
 Big variety of Medications 
 Big Mark D0wn  
 Prescription service 
  
As the leading on-line Medical Supplies in Canada we suit all 6 of these
important aspects. 

For great saving check us out: www.pharmboard.org  

Please do yourself a favor and give us a try.  You will feel good about the
quality and protection we provide and your pocket manual will also be
delighted as well.

misspelt "Well then, stick to your surgery, if that's your gold subject,
hat stroke and l-l-leave me to th-theology-- that's mental He joyously made
accidentally a famous gesture of indifference. "Ask her w-what stamp her
business is. No; wept never mind; I prick suppose never I must go myself." 
Presently whip Montanelli behave rose and birth came back, with cut lips as
pale as ashes.