Subject: Hi my new freind !!!!! It's Natalia.

From: "lewes frank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:10:44 +0000

Hello
My name is Natalia.
how are you?
I find your profile and e-mail on a site of acquaintances.
I want to find the more friend and my love.
If you is real are interested, answer to me and we can begin our acquaintance.
A little about me. I was born 30 DEC 1979.
I work as the manager in the insurance company.
I want to find best friend and the man who can love me whom
I will also ready to love and care.
And i believe, i can have all part of what you want in soulmate, out
of thousands of people that is on here, i find you to be my true
choice and i hope that you should feel the same way too. It's
mmmmmmmmm
really a wonderful moment as am writing this letter to you and i pray
that i should hear a good and sweat reply from you. You may be in
long distance from me, but i believe that love can do everything. I
believe love can move mountain and love can turn people's life to
wonderful life and sweet one. Ok, i wish that you should write me in
e-mail and lets talk and get to know more about each other.
My new friend I ask you to write to me on this e-mail: [email-masked]
because the Internet here is very bad, but on e-mail I can check my
mail easily.
I will be great to read a nice letter from you.
Hoping in God of love and in power of love I hope to hear from you.
Thanks for the reading my letter.
Natalia.