Subject: Business Proposal&#8207;

From: "Mr.Mong Hoi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 21:50:14 +1000

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
171,Shaukiwan Road.
Hong Kong.

Good Day,

I am Mr. Mong Hoi, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,  
Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong.I have an obscured business suggestion  
for you.I am here- by seeking your service in helping me recieve a  
large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility  
studies on areas I could invest on.Your services will be paid for, and  
you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted.

As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal investment till I  
am retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Hong Kong; it  
is risky for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in  
Hong Kong or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in  
any foreign land secretly and patiently wait retirement.

For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Hong Kong, I  
shall not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only emails would be  
treated in relation to this proposal but not without this code;[CODE  
NO: AM-001].Should you be further interested, I would prefer you to  
reach me soon and finally after that I shall provide you with more  
details of this operation.

Contact me   through this email for further confidential  
corespondence: [email-masked]

Kind Regards,
Mr.Mong Hoi.