Subject: International Business Transaction

From: "Ms Ashley William" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:31:55 +0300 (EEST)

Dearest one,

Your contact came to me through a friend who does international business
between countries.But I was careful not to reveal to him why I needed a
competent foreign link in the person of your respected self. To introduce
myself,I am Ms Ashley William, of the Ministry of Health in Mauritius.
Though constrained by inadequate information about you, I am relying on
your genuineness and sincerity, knowing fully that the transaction will be
beneficial in all aspects.

The transaction in question of which I am about to reveal to you,emanated
from over-invoicing of contract awarded in my ministry for the supplies of
medical equipment and quality health programs.In the course of the contract
awarded and executed, the approvals and payments were completed on my
directives knowing fully that my commission will be paid out as agreed to
a receiving vault as deposited valuables.

For full details, please kindly respond to my email.

Thanks,

Ms Ashley William.