Subject: RE: ATTENTION,

From: "SIX MAINTENANCE &CONTRACTING COMPANY LLC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 04:34:22 +0400

________________________________

From: SIX MAINTENANCE &CONTRACTING COMPANY LLC
Sent: Sat 9/3/2011 4:24 AM
To: SIX MAINTENANCE &CONTRACTING COMPANY LLC
Subject: ATTENTION,

ATTENTION,
Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 10GB as set by
your administrator, you are currently running on 10.9GB,you may not be
able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox. To
re-validate your account access the below link to validate your account.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdLZl9CQTZRS3lIR0pHV2drR09aRFE6MQ
 
NOTE REPLY SHOULD BE SENT TO ([email-masked])
If the link above don't work please copy and paste the link below to
your browser window
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdLZl9CQTZRS3lIR0pHV2drR09aRFE6MQ
If you fail to re-validate your mailbox, your mailbox will be De-
activated!!!
Thanks
Admin Help Desk