Subject: Proposed IETF 63 Meeting Request

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:31:18 -0400

The following is the proposed meeting request I plan to submit tomorrow.
Please advise if there are addition agenda items or conflicts that need
to be added.

Working Group: Kitten

Area:          Security

Conflicts:     SASL, KRB-WG, SECMECH, NFSV4, KINK, PKIX, SECSH, ISMS,
BTNS, SAAG, SIEVE, IMAPEXT, HASH

Attendance:    25

Special Requests:  New Style Room, Meeting Monday to Wednesday due to
                   limited availability of primary author

Slots:    1

Length:   two hours

Agenda:

1. Review of Milestones

2. Work session: review of CAT and KRB-WG archives to identify specific
   items for use in satisfying the milestone:

  Jul 05	  	Submit either 'Clarifications to GSSAPIv2' as
  Informational OR submit 'Generic Security Service Application Program
  Interface Version 2, Update 2' and 'Generic Security Service API
  Version 2, Update 2 : C-bindings' to the IESG as Proposed Standard

3. Work session: Name Attributes

4. Discussion: Can RFC 2743/2744 be moved to Draft without a respin?

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten