Subject: WGLC: Kitten PRF drafts

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:24:41 -0400

A two week working group last call is issued for the following Kitten
Working Group internet drafts:

	Title		: A PRF API extension for the GSS-API
	Author(s)	: N. Williams
	Filename	: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-04.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2005-6-14
	
   This document defines a Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) extension to the
   Generic Security Service Application Programming Interface (GSS-API)
   for keying application protocols given an established GSS-API
   security context.  The primary intended use of this function is to
   key secure session layers that don't or cannot use GSS-API per-
   message MIC (message integrity check) and wrap tokens for session
   protection.

   A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-prf-04.txt

	Title		: A PRF for the Kerberos V GSS-API Mechanism
	Author(s)	: N. Williams
	Filename	: draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-04.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2005-6-14
	
   This document defines the Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the
   Kerberos V mechanism for the Generic Security Service Application
   Programming Interface (GSS-API), based on the PRF defined for the
   Kerberos V cryptographic framework, for keying application protocols
   given an established Kerberos V GSS-API security context.

   A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-04.txt

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:31:30 -0400

The WGLC for these documents ended on Wednesday.   The PRF for the
Kerberos V GSS-API Mechanism draft has passed last call.   The PRF API
extension for the GSS-API draft did not.

Nico will submit an updated draft for the PRF API extension and at that
time I will issue a one week WGLC on the changes.

I plan to submit both of these documents to the IESG once the PRF API
draft passes a WGLC.

Jeffrey Altman

Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>