Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-channel-bindings-04.txt

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:17:13 +0000

Hi,
This message officially starts the Kitten Working Group Last Call for 
the following document:

 Clarifications and Extensions to the GSS-API for the Use of Channel 
Bindings
 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-channel-bindings-04.txt>

The Working Group Last Call for this document starts tomorrow on March 
14th and will end on Friday, April 4th.

Please send any comments to the Kitten mailing list or directly to 
chairs. Please CC Nico in the latter case. Reviews that found no issues 
are also welcomed, so if you review the document and find it acceptable, 
please let the mailing list/authors+chairs know as well.

Thank you,
Shawn and Alexey, Kitten WG chairs

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten