Subject: [kitten] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-10.txt

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:10:38 +0200

In his WGLC review of the naming extensions draft Simon found a few
issues. I've tried to address them in -10 but *please* review this
version so I caught them all.

	Cheers Leif

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification -
draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-10.txt
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 07:08:28 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked],
[email-masked],
[email-masked]

New version (-10) has been submitted for
draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-10.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-10.txt

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-10

IETF Secretariat.