Subject: [kitten] pending edits for draft-ietf-kitten-cammac

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 12:19:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

The authors have staged some (basically editorial) changes in response to
the Gen-ART and OPS-DIR reviews, as well as Barry's suggested changes, but
plan to defer submitting a new revision until after tomorrow's IESG call.

The new full text is at [0], and a diff to the -00 which is on the ballot
is at [1].

-Ben

[0] http://web.mit.edu/tlyu/cammac/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-01.txt

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://web.mit.edu/tlyu/cammac/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-01.txt&url1=draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 04:41:37 +0800

Thanks for that, Ben: I think the change to Section 6 is helpful.

Barry

On Thursday, January 8, 2015, Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]> wrote:

> [1]
> https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://web.mit.edu/tlyu/cammac/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-01.txt&url1=draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00
>
>