Subject: [kitten] draft-ietf-kitten-cammac IESG evaluation emails

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 16:56:33 +0000

Hiya,

Looks like I messed up the set of email addresses being copied
on IESG evaluation for this draft. (Thanks Kathleen for spotting
that and I just fixed it.)

I think the only substantive thing so far not seen is Barry's
comment [1] and Ben's response that said:

"
That's basically correct.  There's a table in section 5.2.6 of RFC 4120
which lists how the contents of the ad-data member are to be interpreted
for a given ad-type value, which one could say this document is also
updating.
"

So we probably want to add an RFC editor note if that's the only
change. But let's see what else turns up in IESG eval.

Apologies,
S.

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-cammac/ballot/#barry-leiba