Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 02:54:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Namespace Considerations and Registries for GSS-API Extensions
        Authors         : Cryptonector LLC
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-01-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the ways in which the GSS-API may be extended
   and directs the creation of an IANA registry for various GSS-API
   namespaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:03:39 +0000

>     and directs the creation of an IANA registry for various GSS-API
Hi,
I finally updated this document to include some example registrations as 
discussed on the mailing list.

I would like to ask chairs to start WGLC on this document.

Thank you,
Alexey

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:10:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi Alexey,

> discussed on the mailing list.

Thanks for these updates.

> I would like to ask chairs to start WGLC on this document.

We'll go ahead and put it in the queue.  The group of three bis documents
is next in the queue, but I'd have to check what else is still waiting
that might need to go before this one.

-Ben