Subject: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 02:48:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Namespace Considerations and Registries for GSS-API Extensions
        Authors         : Cryptonector LLC
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-01-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the ways in which the GSS-API may be extended
   and directs the creation of an IANA registry for various GSS-API
   namespaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/