Subject: [kitten] IETF 92 - Agenda items

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 13:05:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

IETF 92 is March 22-27 in Dallas.  Please provide any agenda items for a
Dallas session, either to the list or to the co-chairs, no later than
Tuesday, January 20, 2015.

-Ben
kitten co-chair

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:15:25 -0500 (EST)

> Tuesday, January 20, 2015.

I forgot to send a reminder before the deadline.  Luckily, there is still
some time for submitting agenda items.

We plan to submit the agenda to the datatracker early next week, so please
try to get items in by Monday.  They don't need to be long -- a topic name
or draft title and an estimate for the time needed should be sufficient at
this point.

Thanks,

Ben

---

From: Bill Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:34:35 +0000 (UTC)

Nothing to do on OAUTH/SASL right?  Waiting for shepherd writeup. 

     On Friday, January 23, 2015 10:15 AM, Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thanks,

Ben

_______________________________________________
Kitten mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:39:35 -0500 (EST)

> Nothing to do on OAUTH/SASL right?  Waiting for shepherd writeup.

Yes, that one's just waiting on me.

-Ben

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 19:24:04 +0000

Next steps in saml-ec, I think, which I assume is just a repeat of the 
wider review I got earlier last year so we can start looking at WGLC.

-- Scott

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:26:53 -0500 (EST)

> wider review I got earlier last year so we can start looking at WGLC.

Hi Scott,

Do you want a dedicated slot in the agenda to talk about it?  (Will you be
there in person?)

It sounds like this could probably just be covered in the "summary of WG
document status" portion of the chair slides.

-Ben

---

From: "Cantor, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 17:46:50 +0000

> Do you want a dedicated slot in the agenda to talk about it?  (Will you be

I don't expect to be. I don't have anything specific to say, no.

> document status" portion of the chair slides.

It can. 

-- Scott