Subject: [kitten] WGLC for three "bis" documents: draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-00, draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-01, draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-00

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:02:24 -0500 (EST)

This message begins the Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for the following
three documents: "A Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the Kerberos V
Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
Mechanism" <draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-00>, "Generic Security Service
API Version 2: Java Bindings Update" <draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-01>,
and "Anonymity Support for Kerberos" <draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-00>.
Because there are three documents under review, and the whole body of the
documents are up for re-review (not just the updates), the WGLC is
extended to four weeks, so the WGLC will end on Tuesday February 17th,
2015.  The drafts are available at:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-01
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-00

Please review these documents and send comments to the Working Group
mailing list [email-masked] or the co-chairs
<[email-masked]> before the end of the WGLC.  Any and all
comments on the document(s) are sought in order to assess the strength of
consensus.  Even if you have read and commented on this or earlier
versions of the draft, please feel free to comment again.  This is
particularly important if you found issues with the previous version.

As a reminder, comments can be anything from "this looks fine" to "this is
a horrible idea"; they can include suggestions for minor editorial
corrections to significant editorial changes.

- Your Kitten Chairs

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:15:45 -0500 (EST)

Just under three weeks remain in this WGLC period.

-Ben

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten
>