Subject: [kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 07:52:59 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Holding a discuss until the Gen-art conversation on minimum size of the
fressness token resolves.  Will switch to a yes once that is resolved.
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg13942.html

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:29:13 +0000

Is that discuss posted on the wrong kitten document?

S.

On 29/11/16 15:52, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Kitten mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/kitten
>

---

From: Shawn M Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:46:20 -0700

> Is that discuss posted on the wrong kitten document?

Yes, this DISCUSS should have been for 
draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness.  Matt Rogers is also incorrectly 
listed as the document shepherd and "Send notices to" for 
draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis.  These should be Ben Kaduk.

Shawn.
--

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 15:51:38 -0600

> draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis.  These should be Ben Kaduk.

The shepherd and "send notices to" is correct, I think.  Matt has been
helping shepherd some documents that were not getting enough time from
the chairs.

-Ben

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:00:28 -0500

Oops, I'll correct it later.

Thank you,
Kathleen 

Please excuse typos, sent from handheld device 

> On Nov 29, 2016, at 4:51 PM, Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]> wrote:
>