Subject: Re: list archives

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:02:09 -0500

Thanks.

The administrator has been notified of this, and is now being notified
again. If administration of the list is too burdensome for ipsec.org, I
will be happy to solicit volunteers from others who might be able to
host it.

I believe I have all messages since Novemember, and can provide them to
populate the archive to get it back up to date.

- Mark

Vernon Schryver wrote:
> 
> Where is the archive for this mailing list?
> 
> I mentioned the recent discussions to someone, and he pointed out that
> http://www.ipsec.org/email/l2tp/ seems to have died last November.
> 
> Vernon Schryver    [email-masked]

---

From: Vernon Schryver <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:29:05 -0700 (MST)