Subject: L2TP charter

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:04:51 -0700

Reminder that we'll be discussing a charter extension at the meeting next
week.  The general goal is to explicitly extend the WG to include protocols
other than the current implicitly assumed PPP-only L2TP model.  If there's
any opposition to this I'd really like to discuss it on the list beforehand
if possible.

With the current round of modifications proposed for RFC2661, the timing is
indeed opportune.
 
Thanks!

-danny

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 02:23:10 -0400

> any opposition to this I'd really like to discuss it on the list beforehand

If you have changes you'd like to see made, how about proposing them
on the list. I.e., send text for what you'd like the new charter
(and/or milestone) to be so we can discuss.

Thomas