Subject: Application available for Sept 2000 VPN Interoperability Workshop

From: Anita Freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:27:54 -0700

The application for the September 2000 VPN Interoperability Workshop is now
available at:

http://www.calbug.org:8080/vpnworkshop/

The deadline for the VPN workshop application and hotel reservations is
August 15, 2000.

The VPN Interoperability Workshop will be held September 18-22, 2000, at the
Paradise Point Resort in San Diego, California.

The VPN Workshop is being sponsored by VeriSign, SSH, Hi/fn, WindRiver,
Entrust, Nokia, Alcatel, RedBack, Microsoft, Cisco, and UUNET, a Worldcom
Company.

The protocols being tested at this workshop are:

IPsec
IKE
IPComp
L2TP over Transport-Mode IPsec
PPTP
PPPoE
PPPoATM
L2TPoATM

Hotel reservations may be made by calling Paradise Point Resort at
800-344-2626.  Please register under the VPN Workshop room block for
the discounted rate of $159 per night (plus tax).

If you cannot access the web site above, please send an email to me and I will
forward a text version of the application.

Thanks, Anita Freeman