Subject: Implementation support for AC Cookie and Relay Session ID

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:39:12 +0200

I need to get a feel for how many PPPoE Hosts and Access Concentrators (though
at this point I am more concerned about the Hosts) have support for the
following PPPoE TLVs defined in RFC2516.

 0x0104 AC-Cookie
 0x0110 Relay-Session-Id

For hosts, specifically I am concerned as to if either or both of these will be
echoed in a response to a message received with the TLV present.

Please do us the favor of responding to this list with a yea or nay. Private
responses are useful as well. This is not a vendor feature survey of any kind, I
simply want to know if we can generally count on support for these TLVs in
PPPoE.

Thanks in advance,

- Mark

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:31:53 -0500

We are an Access Concentrator and we do support
0x0104 AC-Cookie

Thanks
-Madhvi

"W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]> on 08/13/2001 01:39:12 PM

Sent by:  "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   [email-masked] (Madhvi Verma/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  Implementation support for AC Cookie and Relay Session ID

 0x0104 AC-Cookie
 0x0110 Relay-Session-Id

Thanks in advance,

- Mark