Subject: [L2tpext] Author list for draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-atm-02.txt

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:36:22 +0200

There has been increasing scrutiny in the IESG with regard to "author overload"
on RFCs. Please see the following RFC Editor's policy statement for details:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/policy.html

The Author list at the top of draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-atm-02.txt lists the
following individuals:

Mike Davison (Cisco), Arthur Lin (Tahoe Networks), Ajoy Singh (Motorola), John
Stephens (Cayman Systems), Rollins Turner (Paradyne), Rene Tio (Redback
Networks), Suhail Nanji (Redback Networks)

The "Author Addresses" section this draft contains contact information for only
those 4 individuals addressed to directly on this email (and I am not 100% sure
they will not bounce). Given the RFC Editor's policy with regards to "Author
Responsibility" detailed in the above link, if there is no contact information
for an Author then the RFC will not be published (as the author will be unable
to sign off on the document).

Thus, in order for this document to advance, I have been informed that we need
to identify all "real" authors for this document with regard to the policy
outlined in the above link, as well as contact information for each. Then, there
is a final editing job to be performed on the Security Considerations section of
the document (so, you still have one last work item to perform).

Authors which believe their contribution level meets the RFC Editor's policy,
please send me or the list email stating so. I also need a volunteer from this
list for the final edit.

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext

---

From: "Rollins Turner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:37:50 -0400

Mark --

I have not worked on this draft for at least two years now.
Please feel free to remove my name from the authors list.
(I didn't realize that my name was still on it.)

-- Rollins Turner