Subject: [L2tpext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-ppp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PPP Tunneling Using Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Version 3 (L2TPv3)
	Author(s)       : C. Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-ppp-08.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2008-07-10

This document describes the use of "version 3" of Layer Two Tunneling
Protocol (L2TPv3) to tunnel Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) packets.
This document defines the control protocol and encapsulation
specifics for tunneling PPP over L2TPv3, and is a companion document
to the L2TPv3 base specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-ppp-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext