Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-reqts-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Multicast Support in Virtual Private LAN Services
	Author(s)       : Y. Kamite, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-reqts-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-01-14

This document provides functional requirements for network solutions
that support multicast over Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS).  It
specifies requirements both from the end user and service provider
standpoints.  It is intended that potential solutions will use these
requirements as guidelines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-reqts-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.