Subject: Time slots for IETF 75 @ Stockholm?

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 20:07:32 -0600

Hi All,

Please let the chairs know if you would like a time slot for the L2VPN  
WG meeting at IETF 75.  We have been allocated a 2.5 hour slot on  
THURSDAY, July 30, 2009:
0900-1130 Morning Session I
Congresshall B    INT    l2vpn   Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks WG

Please keep in mind, the WG meeting is not a place to just present  
your draft to the audience.  Rather, the intent is to bring up  
outstanding questions or areas that require input from WG members for  
further development.

Please include in your request for a slot:
1)  URL to your Internet Draft
2)  Amount of time requested
3)  Brief outline of your agenda, open questions & areas of further  
development you hope to solicit feedback from the WG

Thanks,

-shane & Vach
(co-chairs L2VPN WG)