Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast in VPLS
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-05.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document describes a solution for overcoming a subset of the
limitations of existing VPLS multicast solutions. It describes
procedures for VPLS multicast that utilize multicast trees in the
sevice provider (SP) network.  One such multicast tree can be shared
between multiple VPLS instances.  Procedures by which a single
multicast tree in the SP network can be used to carry traffic
belonging only to a specified set of one or more IP multicast streams
from one or more VPLSes are also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.