Subject: Re: [l2vpn] WG last call for draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-08.txt

From: "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:39:32 -0500

Just a friendly reminder that this draft LC will close on March 8th 2011. Please send your comments to L2VPN WG email list.

Thanks,
Nabil

On 2/21/11 1:31 PM, "Nabil Bitar" <[email-masked]> wrote:

This is the start of a two-week working group last call on the draft "Multicast in VPLS".
The draft can be found at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-08.

Please, review the draft and send any comments to the L2VPN working group email list.

This WG last call will close on Tuesday March 8th, 2011.

Regards,
Nabil

---------------------------------------------
Nabil Bitar, PhD
Principal Member of Technical Staff
Packet Network Technology
Verizon Corporate Network and Technology

60 Sylvan Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Office Phone: (781) 466-2161

---

From: "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:28:21 -0500

Hi,
The WG last call closed on Tuesday march 8th 2011.  There was no feedback received during the last call. This will be interpreted as implicit support to proceed. The authors will work with the WG chairs to proceed with the draft.

Thanks,
Nabil

On 2/21/11 1:31 PM, "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Regards,
Nabil

60 Sylvan Road
Waltham, MA 02451

---

From: "Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:15:57 -0500

Dear colleagues,

The MPLS 2011 International Conference, the 14th Annual International
Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 16 -
19, 2011, in Washington, DC. The Technical Program Committee is
soliciting abstracts summarizing a proposed presentation representing
original/unpublished work covering cutting-edge topics.

Presentations covering new technologies and operational experience are
solicited from network equipment vendors, service/transport providers,
government agencies, the research community, and enterprise users.

The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is April 29, 2011.

If you want further information on MPLS 2010 or want to submit a
presentation abstract, please see the following URL:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2011/call_for_papers/cfp.htm

Many of these topics have been of interest to members of this community
in the past, and many people active on this list have been presenters at
past events.

Regards, 

Luyuan