Subject: Re: Draft of new L2VPN WG Charter

From: "Rogers, Josh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:26:27 -0400

I emphatically agree with this proposal.

Giles Heron <[email-masked]> wrote:

We plan to re-charter the L2VPN WG - primarily to bring E-VPN and E-Tree
in-scope.

Please find attached a draft charter for discussion both on this list and at
IETF 80 in Prague.

Nabil and Giles

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

---

From: "UTTARO, JAMES (ATTSI)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:04:00 -0400

Makes Sense..

Jim Uttaro

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Rogers, Josh
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 4:26 PM
To: Giles Heron; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Draft of new L2VPN WG Charter

Please find attached a draft charter for discussion both on this list
and at
IETF 80 in Prague.

Nabil and Giles

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken
in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.