Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-14.txt> (Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:03:06 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks
WG (l2vpn) to consider the following document:
- 'Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base'
  <draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for to configure and/or
   monitor Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used in
   conjunction with The Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.