Subject: [L3sm] WebEx meeting invitation: L3SM Virtual Interim

From: L3SM Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 18:04:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

L3SM Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

L3SM Virtual Interim
Thursday, February 25, 2016
8:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me4944c77a58a3d99c420b8ea8b2752eb
Meeting number: 641 421 438
Meeting password: 1234

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 641 421 438

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6b961ccb79c3c49e2c7f5aa26f264437

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.