Subject: [L3sm] L3SM Virtual Interim reminder (8am EST, Thursday, February 25, 2015)

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:56:07 +0000

L3SM virtual interim

Thursday, February 25, 2015

8:00 am Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)

Agenda is available at
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/02/25/l3sm/agenda/agenda-interim-2016-l3sm-1
The discussion slides can be found at the proceedings page
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/02/25/l3sm/proceedings.html

Qin & Adrian
发件人: L3sm [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 L3SM Working Group
发送时间: 2016年2月8日 2:05
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [L3sm] WebEx meeting invitation: L3SM Virtual Interim

Hello,

L3SM Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

L3SM Virtual Interim

Thursday, February 25, 2016

8:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

Join WebEx meeting <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me4944c77a58a3d99c420b8ea8b2752eb>

Meeting number:

641 421 438

Meeting password:

1234

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 641 421 438

Toll-free calling restrictions<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Add this meeting<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6b961ccb79c3c49e2c7f5aa26f264437> to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.