Subject: [Lager] Fwd: Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-lager-specification-10

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 15:57:29 +0000

FYI,
- shepherd writeup uploaded. Thanks Audric.
- request for publication sent to IESG.

Regards, Marc.

Forwarded message:

> From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
> [email-masked], Audric Schiltknecht 
> <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Publication has been requested for 
> draft-ietf-lager-specification-10
> Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 07:53:51 -0800
>
> Marc Blanchet has requested publication of 
> draft-ietf-lager-specification-10 as Proposed Standard on behalf of 
> the LAGER working group.
>
> Please verify the document's state at 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lager-specification/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:41:59 +0000

I've received the publication request for the lager spec, and I plan
to do my AD review on my flights home from ICANN on Friday/Saturday.

Last call will be started after any issues I raise in my AD review
have been addressed, and I expect that to happen next week, so last
call should normally end just before the Buenos Aires meeting.  I
think I'll extend the last call to end after the meeting, just to give
extra time, as there isn't an IESG telechat until 21 April, so we have
time.  I expect the document to be on that agenda, and approved on 21
April.

There'll be an AD changeover in the middle of that, of course, as
Alexey takes over from me, so he will be the one to see the document
through the telechat, approval, and AUTH48.

Barry, ART Director