Subject: [Lager] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lager-specification-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 02:55:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Label Generation Rules of the IETF.

        Title           : Representing Label Generation Rulesets using XML
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Asmus Freytag
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lager-specification-10.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2016-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of representing rules for validating
   identifier labels and alternate representations of those labels using
   Extensible Markup Language (XML).  These policies, known as "Label
   Generation Rulesets" (LGRs), are used for the implementation of
   Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs), for example.  The rulesets are
   used to implement and share that aspect of policy defining which
   labels and Unicode code points are permitted for registrations, which
   alternative code points are considered variants, and what actions may
   be performed on labels containing those variants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lager-specification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lager-specification-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lager-specification-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kim Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:09:15 +0000

Colleagues,

This new version makes some minor changes to fix some issues Audric relayed from the id-nits tool, add a couple of missing links from the references, and also implement suggestions from thread on reviewing the media type request contained within.

kim

> On Mar 8, 2016, at 10:55 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Lager mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lager