Subject: Re: comments on draft-zeilenga-ldapbis-reorg-00.txt

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:45:31 -0800

At 08:36 AM 12/12/00 -0500, Timothy Hahn wrote:
>I have the following comment on this draft:

As we have remanded reorganization issues to engineering
teams, I have requested the removal of this I-D from the
repository.

Kurt

---

From: "Timothy Hahn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:27:16 -0500

Hello,

Ryan wrote:
>In my opinion, we should detail those LDAP syntaxes that are
>required for interoperability.  Syntaxes that are not required
>for interoperability should be listed, but I don't think detail
>is needed.

This sounds fine with me - as long as it is clear in the text which ones
are required for interoperability.  If "lack of detail" is the only
determining factor, then I think it is insufficient.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: [email-masked]
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS or IBMUSM00(HAHNT)
phone: 607.752.6388     tie-line: 8/852.6388
fax: 607.752.3681

Ryan Moats

---

From: "Timothy Hahn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:37:41 -0500

Kurt,

Given that the draft is to be removed, I withdraw the comment.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>@OpenLDAP.org on 12/12/2000 09:45:31
PM

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   Timothy Hahn/Endicott/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   [email-masked]
Subject:  Re: comments on draft-zeilenga-ldapbis-reorg-00.txt

Kurt