Subject: Implementation Report Master

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:19:22 -0800

The WG chairs are require do produce an implementation report
to accompany the revised technical specification when submitted
to the IESG for Draft Standard consideration.

Due to the size of the LDAPv3 technical specification, the
chairs seek help of volunteer(s) to develop and execute survey(s)
of LDAPv3 implementors to determine which features they have
independently developed and demonstrated interoperability for
(see RFC2026, 4.1.2).

Those wishing to volunteer should contact Bob and/or myself.

Kurt

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:19:49 -0800 (PST)

> The WG chairs are require do produce an implementation report to
> accompany the revised technical specification when submitted to the
> IESG for Draft Standard consideration.

Previously-submitted implementation reports are at:

  http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

One might note that there are relatively few existing reports for
application-level protocols.  So this is a chance to make some history.
8^)

 - RL "Bob"